State of Origin State of Origin - Series XVIII [2023] - Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to everyone that this is State of ORIGIN.

Origin is not necessarily where you were born or where you live now.

Oh, I thought it was State of CONFUSION.

Thanks, F

Resided at Mount Buller therefore Vic Country for me

Add me to your squad thanks manangatang

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Kennedy Parker, please take note of how your short sided decision to not include a QLD team is now turning Rookie Posters away from State of Origin.
I feel your pain. Once upon a time Victoria was combined. Then we dominated so much the rest of the country begged for us to be split up. Had to do it in the interest of fairness you see.

Ah yes, diluted talent pools, changing structures on the fly, allowing people to swap states and treat the concept like a mickey mouse comp was what killed SoO in Season 19 and took 8 seasons to revive.

How "short sided" of me.

Seriously, if people want to see a Queensland team then the engagement for the Allies would need to be so strong that it's justified to split it up. Putting your name on a list in the span of two days is not evidence of engagement. Same applies to potential NSWACT, international teams etc.

Some people aren't interested in playing for the Allies, that's fine. More than enough people who are.
I have commemorative jumpers ready to go for both NSW/ACT & Tasmania if you guys manage to successfully distance yourself from the soft core vibes of your Queensland brethren.

tc6zbx3.png

I have commemorative jumpers ready to go for both NSW/ACT & Tasmania if you guys manage to successfully distance yourself from the soft core vibes of your Queensland brethren.

tc6zbx3.png
Not sure these are very practical - your Tassie guernsey only has one neck hole.

Is it too late to signup? May as well throw my name in there

Name (your BigFooty username): Ed_Gein
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT/INTERNATIONAL): NSW/ACT
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): INTERNATIONAL

Is it too late to signup? May as well throw my name in there

Name (your BigFooty username): Ed_Gein
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT/INTERNATIONAL): NSW/ACT
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): INTERNATIONAL

Welcome to The Allies 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ocha905 - Preferred State - Allies

Name (your BigFooty username):
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT/INTERNATIONAL):
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition):
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional):

Ocha905 - Preferred State - Allies

Name (your BigFooty username):
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT/INTERNATIONAL):
Sorry to be a nuisance but I've been reallocated to Vic Country as that is indeed my origin.

If the form needed to be completed-

Name (your BigFooty username): Ocha905
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT/INTERNATIONAL): VicC
Allies
Absolute Noob

If the form needed to be completed-

Name (your BigFooty username): Ocha905
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT/INTERNATIONAL): VicC
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): Allies
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Absolute Noob
You just went from Sheezal to Hall. ;)

Hello Dingster, sir. With all due respect, at least we can spell Sheezel in the Country.

Hall is a proud Taswegian you can keep him. I'm sure we can finagle the zone system to claim Sheezel too given the U18's Championships consider Aspenvale, Narre Warren and Sandhurst "country".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back