Preview Qualifying Final 1- Adelaide Crows vs GWS Giants, Thursday 7th September, 19.20pm, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

We can't do anything right and Adelaide can't do anything wrong, only downside for Adelaide is losing a decent player for the rest of the finals.

Here I was hoping we would be refreshed after a week off, we literally picked up where we left off.

Are you sure Jeremy Cameron's finals record isn't a bigger Achilles heel?
Anyone know if he's carrying anything? Haven't watched much football at all this year but a few glimpses I've seen from him tonight have been worrying, counted 2 contests so far where he barely competed for ??? reasons.

Anyone know if he's carrying anything? Haven't watched much football at all this year but a few glimpses I've seen from him tonight have been worrying, counted 2 contests so far where he barely competed for ??? reasons.
Ball hasnt been put within "contested area" to even see if he or the general are in or out of form.
So we go onto next week with a clear slate and finals footy every week after a bye.COOL

Ball hasnt been put within "contested area" to even see if he or the general are in or out of form.
So we go onto next week with a clear slate and finals footy every week after a bye.COOL

I'm genuinely worried, there was one contest on the wing where his opponent had him all wrapped up from behind as the ball came in and he just stood there as if waiting for a free. Ball hits the deck, opponent runs towards it and he just walked away.

Was expecting them to be fired up after the Geelong game.

But no.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Geelong with Selwood out and Crows with Sloane and effectively Smith, god help us if we come up against a team without excuses to lose

Of course
bd5501c18f35064fe8b63cfb21e6059e.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i feel this is just the umps trying to make a game of it to keep the viewers interested #conspiracy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back