Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh me... oh my! I smashed 2,400 for the first time in a long time.

2,408!

Thanks largely to SP Macrae, SP Lloyd, SP Cripps, SP Gawn, SP Mitchell.

And to think I also had Holman (122) with the E on the bench ahead of Kelly, without a way to loophole him in.

Should catapult me a little higher in ranking from my current 748.

Play me out Sexy Sax Man...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Ah the 90s. Kids today will never know the struggle ...............of not having internet pr0n thankfully we had great family shows like that to pass the time.

giphy.gif

200w.gif

Oh my lord. Flashbacks to my adolescence when i'd buy FHM and Ralph featuring JLH... for the articles, of course. :moustache:

Out of interest, are you targeting 3+ Port / GCS players and you figured Gray the best chance to score highest this week of that contingent and you grabbed him for that reason despite the bye?
Obviously i had no thought process behind getting gray. Did not think about the bye. In hindsight was a silly move. Lucky he is f6 and i just need to fix the rookies in my backline n my teams done. :)

The Yeo injury didn't save my league match but at least it should have kept him affordable as my planned trade in next week. Hopefully the injury won't flare up and keep him out.

Coming off the hampered preseason, was always going to take time to get going, and Darling will cop more attention. Regular 90+ avg over extended periods, rd 12 bye, underpriced.
Happy if there are more folks as short-sighted as you.
No need to get ya knickers in a twist, but thanks for the insight... oh and hoping for more short-sighted people like me, yet making others aware of his value is kind of contradictory? :shrug:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2188.. cost me a fair bit captaining Oliver over Mitchell. First real round I have regretted a lot of my decision.

Change of plans with trades this week. Looked to double down but think I will jump on Lloyd as my D6 for the year (Doedee > Hurley prior to R14). Gives me Simpson, Sicily, Laird, Yeo, Hurley, Lloyd as my defence.

Get this kents. I was so far ahead in my league match, I decided to put C on Mitchell as my opponent had Mitchell, to be safe. I had poor reception and Supercoach app wouldn't open. Had to go with C on Gawn, as planned. Gets better. Had to go pick up Mrs and missed final changes. Higgins out got me donut. Lost my match by 20 points. Fukc me.

I need puppies people, please. In a bad place right now.

Get this kents. I was so far ahead in my league match, I decided to put C on Mitchell as my opponent had Mitchell, to be safe. I had poor reception and Supercoach app wouldn't open. Had to go with C on Gawn, as planned. Gets better. Had to go pick up Mrs and missed final changes. Higgins out got me donut. Lost my match by 20 points. Fukc me.

I need puppies people, please. In a bad place right now.

I was at QV market today and realised I hadn't changed my C from Olongo (VC Danger). Couldn't get the app working and started to panic. Turned phone on and off and all was good. C on Titch instead of Gawn or Dusty.

My only good captaincy, trading or bench decision in 4 weeks. :'(

Mine smashed it off Macrae being my C. Likewise, having Lloyd - who I didn't realise was much of a POD - also helped.

I wouldn't panic too much to be honest. Stay the course. :thumbsu:

LOL! :p

Well there you go with having Macrae and Lloyd. :D:thumbsu:

Well done on your score mate, think I am having to get Yeo or Lloyd in this week but don't know which one. :think:

Cumming to get dropped I'd imagine. 14 is a very, very low score.
I’m tipping clubs don’t make team selections based on SC scores. Otherwise, Oscar McDonald would have been delisted years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back