• Mark Thompson

Votes: 14 11.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Saints Why?
Staggering around loaded as f#ck...All the coffee in the world
can not save me now!....Arse park needs to be changed to NO BALLS Park!

Swear to god when i finally drop. I want the Stkilda Footy Club
to organise the funeral and burial.....

Just so they can Let Me Down one last time!

Makes us all wonder right...

Oh, there's still room on the #sackrichotrain

imagine the line to use the Myki machine :eek:
Long-Lines.jpg

Richardson’s tenure is terminal. It’s not a matter of ‘if’ but ‘when’.

My gut feel, as an ignorant outsider, is that events have moved quickly and unexpectedly outside of the Board’s control/timetable. Combination of factors I’d suggest.

The only reason to delay would be if our targeted coach is still involved in a coaching capacity during the finals. We can speculate whether they are an experienced coach or a highly regarded assistant.

But it’s poor form to jettison a finalist’s preparations by distracting them with our senior coaching role. We’ll know soon enough I’m sure.

Personally, I’d love to get Sam Mitchell as coach. It would be bold and gutsy. Whether he is ready and would want the gig is another matter. But it would be exciting.
He was 100% going to coach prior to the exit interviews.
The fact that we have players wanting to move creates uncertainty. Can those players be talked around? Can we sell a further rebuild to the fans if they can’t?

Do we think another coach can get more out of this group?

I am out of the loop today. But I know 100% board members had been on the phone yesterday and on skype dealing with this matter.

I cant believe he has actually lasted the year on 360, he gives them nothing and is the most boring person on the show. I dislike Chris Scott but at leaves he gives the show something, Richo just trumps up with the same lines of crapola every week, I only lasted 2 or 3 episodes watching him on there before I gave up.

#sackRicho

with his weird hand gestures and lack of understanding of Robbo's questioning, its bloody cringworthy tv.

I pose the question: is there a person or persons spreading rumours in an attempt to sway public opinion with regard to Alan Richardson’s suitability to remain as head coach?
That is a very interesting point you raise there triggering.

And who's to say that it's not the case.

It's possible the ITK's have been told things that just aren't true.

Hand grenades being tossed around to ascertain impact of said hand grenade.

I mean....just look at yesterday with the info that a board meeting was to be held this morning......that info spread like wildfire.....creating enormous expectation.

And the "let down" on here is enormous creating anger/angst for something that was just a "grenade"

When there was zippo anywhere in the media last night about a board meeting(and the media world would have had a whiff)......I was getting a little suspicious.

As you say triggering.....interesting times to say the least.

He was 100% going to coach prior to the exit interviews.
The fact that we have players wanting to move creates uncertainty. Can those players be talked around? Can we sell a further rebuild to the fans if they can’t?

Do we think another coach can get more out of this group?

I am out of the loop today. But I know 100% board members had been on the phone yesterday and on skype dealing with this matter.
Accurate post...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory….and I could be wrong....George stated yesterday morning that there was to be a board meeting this morning...….

Obviously George's source didn't get it right.
My source was that it was a bored meeting and I believe it actually went ahead :thumbsu:

vsdea0.jpg

My dad reckons he's given up after 60 something years of following us after this year, he's had Sydney as a second team for ever and reckons he's going to follow them so he sees a premiership. My son is wanting to switch but I won't let him. I was at my sons footy club on Saturday for the awards and all of the Saints fans were despairing where we were going. It's getting bad out there.
Yep, the Club's indecision is making their supporters' decision a lot easier.

Go down the road to the block of shops next to Holmesglen on South Road. Little cafe called Custodian on the corner. Best coffee in the state
Thanks for the tip Skeptic......pass that place a lot......always packed on weekends.

what if .... just stay with me here .... what if the club actually has already made the decision? ... and what if.. hang in there... the decision was to keep Richo on .......

i think some people are so eager to have Richo's head mounted on a pike outside of moorabbin that there is going to be rumours of "urgent board meetings" the entire off season ... lets just cool our jets and wait for official news

this, and i dont even want richo here right now. i want him gone.

the problem is the club has opened them selves up to this constant media and rumor circus because they're running with a dual narrative that doesn't make a lick of sense. so no wonder you have people in the media going * this doesn't make sense at all, so i'm going with what i think and they like us are all sitting there going richo's position is completely untenable.

you want to fix that, get the message right. be more open about it. dont sit there going richo is a good coach, will be there in 2019, but the performance is crap because he doesn't have enough support and the list management was sub par. All whilst stating that we have no problems moving him, and we would have if the pay out wasn't so large and if a better option comes up like clarko and he's still being reviewed by lethlean who won't shy away from moving people on.

it's like what is it, is he the coach or isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back