Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Rutten about to speak to the media appararently?

I thought it was scheduled for 1130 but the AFL just tweeted out a link.

Tell you what - he's too good for the EFC. He's the only one on their side of this who has acted with class and dignity this entire saga.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just wanted to share something here
I have an 80 something year old aunt who’s been my mother figure since I was 5 years old , I rang her to share our news this morning and we both cried through our shared love of north and having hope again for our future

As we have seen this club means so much to so many people

Ben Rutten about to speak to the media appararently?

I thought it was scheduled for 1130 but the AFL just tweeted out a link.

Tell you what - he's too good for the EFC. He's the only one on their side of this who has acted with class and dignity this entire saga.
Poor guy. His manager is furious and so they should be. How could he stay now. I’d be getting the heck out of that hole. But the poor guy is probably torn as no doubt he’d love the players ..

Link? I have to see!

season 6 GIF

What a great day to be a North Fan.
So happy to see that we landed our man and big thanks to KIA34 for his insider knowledge and for sharing it with us plebs.
You never wavered, always believed and through your confidence I was able to share that dream with you.
I hope all the doubters take some time off to clean up the egg on their faces.

Welcome Clarko. Back home where you belong. I can’t wait for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back