JoshWoodenSpoon - 1 vote (72nd)
Senor M - 1 vote (72nd)

0 Mobbs medals
0 EKAs
0 Fredals
0 TFLUA awards
0 Frankston Rover awards
1 noise complaint from a sad ex-Admin.

Now we're divorced. The love of my life ran off with her sister and JyeDye in some freaky love triangle. * this season.
1669380734822.png

Right so how many votes do I need in the final round to deny tigs2010 winning something?
Here I was thinking/hoping any potential votes I should have gotten went to him instead.. :huh:

SIGH. Fine, go tigs2010 then. I guess.

Excited Sarcasm GIF by The Challenge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S34 R13-2
rd-13-png.1430270

home
Round 13
away
6.3 (39)QTR 15.1 (31)
10.4 (64)QTR 26.4 (40)
14.4 (88)QTR 39.5 (59)
18.9 (117)Full Time13.7 (85)

In the final round of the home and away fixture for Season 34, the high-flying Roys hosted a Wonders team hoping to get themselves a finals berth. The Wonders needing a win to make the 8.

The teams traded goals to start the game, but consecutive goals to Soggy2112 gave the Wonders an 11-point advantage. But as the quarter drew to a close, the Roys kicked it up a notch and ended the first quarter with 3 goals to Mike, hotchilli and royboy2 ending a first quarter shootout with an 8-point lead.

A goal to SM got the Wonders back to within a kick at the start of the second quarter, but it was all the Roys from there kicking the next four goals to take a 24-point lead into half-time.

It was another goal for goal quarter in the third, during which Zevon notched up his fourth goal as the Roys powered through to a 29-point advantage at the final change. The Wonders simply could not keep up with the Roys' intensity and when Zevon kicked goal number 6, the lead ballooned to 52-points. Only a few late goals by Frothies McVeigh restored some respectability on the scoreboard ending with a 32-point victory for the Roys and the Wonders being knocked out of the top 8.

Goals -
Roys FFC;
Zevon 6; Mike 3; Hotchilli, Royboy2, tigs2010 2; DERRINALPHIL, Jacknah_8, Wosh

West Coast Wonders; Frothies McVeigh, Soggy2112 3; SM 2; Cubs2Lions, Harpsichord, Jezzajay, LukeParkerno1, Wojcinski

Best -
Roys FFC;
Kabanna, Zevon, tigs2010, Royboy2, Jacknah_8, DERRINALPHIL

West Coast Wonders; Soggy2112, Cubs2Lions, Harpsichord, ClarkeM

1669380720148.png

Soggy2112 Wosh Cubs2Lions

=================

And with that result we know Tigerturbulance will DEFINITELY be walking away a Mobbenfuhrer Medalist tonight the only questions is whether he will walk away as the sole Mobbs Medalist of S34.

Can afl players win a brownlow if theyve been suspended?

At least in the sfa, you get a second chance.
I'm a Brisbane Lions supporter.. please don't get me started on that in a fantasy league footy thread 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back