WWE WrestleMania 39 - Sunday 2nd & Monday 3rd April 2023 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s why him beating the most strongly booked heel ever made no sense, his gimmick doesn’t hold up. He’s over at the moment because he was gone for a while.

He’s not even the most over babyface at the moment so him winning the gold would have been a bad move and would have thrown away everything they’ve built with Reigns for nothing.

Part of me kind of agrees and thinks maybe where getting more to this story.

The Bloodline storyline has been brilliant and most of the story telling has been really good, I'm going trust WWE to create something bigger out of this.

A lot has been said about Romans's reign, but I also need to add, get the RAW womens title off Bianca please. Let's move on to something interesting.

She has been awful for a long long time atleast with Roman where getting the story lines I can't remember anything Bianca has been involved in that's interest me just a little bit.

Day light and lack of smoke killed Finns entrance.
Looks like a homeless guy in a park doing “performance art”

edit: and now he’s got the smoke flares that every arts student uses to make those “I’m an epic photographer“ shots

And, then, his devil alter ego basically brought back blackface.

The way HHH spoke of Gunther after the match I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s him that’s the one that ends Roman’s reign
Heel vs Heel? Not sure about that. Perhaps he can be the guy that eventually beats the next babyface champ, whenever that is.

Wait, you don’t follow him up the ramp despite finishing 20 early!? What an anticlimactic ending haha

Was it though?

Match was pretty good and we all thought Cody was winning or kicking out at the end.

If Cody wins, I think people would have said ohh some AEW reject beat the most dominant champion in years.

I don't mind Cody chasing the title, would it been a great moment? Absolutely, maybe he gets a chance at just the WWE Championship, maybe he wins next month, eventually he wins it and it's still a great moment.

Roman is a superstar, I can see them letting him win Mania and drop it at the next PPV.

Still think we trust the story telling, anyone who can't agree that the last 4+ months of feuds/storytelling not being brilliant need to just stop watching.

Last edited:
Fair play to Snoop also though its gotta be said. 99.9% of the celebrities would have stood their like a moron but he stood up and thought it through.

It was outstanding professionalism on his part. And from Miz too, who didn't appear to have an ear piece in, so just went with it. I suspect there was probably something very similar to what we saw scheduled for after the match, but the improv skills to be able to enact it early is still something that a lot of the wrestlers on their payroll wouldn't have. (Remember Mark Henry and the broken Elimination Chamber pod?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never thought they'd take all of the belts out of The Bloodline.

I'm not that into Cody but it felt like the right time for a change with the belt.

Do the Usos get kicked out and Roman/Heyman bring someone else in?

Someone has to defeat Roman, if not Sami (feel the same way as Cody his run would fizzle wayyyy before Summer Slam) then who deserves to end Romans reign of terror ?

There's nobody that currently deserves it, may as well get Stone Cold Steve Austin to do it.

Jay White;)

Heel vs Heel? Not sure about that. Perhaps he can be the guy that eventually beats the next babyface champ, whenever that is.

Wouldn’t be against something completely different when Roman loses the title.

Yowser.

Cole’s “Shane’s still got it!” did indeed come at the exact moment his leg fell to pieces

Graves did really well here.

The next step for the bloodline is clearly a feud with jugment day. Get nia jaxx back so rhea has a feud. Then the only logical conclusion is Dom beat Roman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back