Podcast Turbo's Hot seat: 👀 Falconista the Accidental Captain 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Falconista you sound so sexy
get-back-back.gif

1. The Real Captain DenieD already tried to recruit me to The Gumballs when I had already signed with The Wonders prior to S33

2. Falconista is joining The Wonders next season

mcinnes header.JPG

I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR THAT Falconista!!!!

VERY HAPPY!

Now please, the entry.

Yours etc,

Bob.

Curator,

Sweet Art Gallery.

art gallery sfa.png

Re the co-captains messing up the teamsheet. My one and only game as co-captain of the Swamprats following Far Kern leaving the league involved philreich and I posting a teamsheet with an error. Despite him being the one who posted it, we were both suspended. That ended my long and illustrious stint as a Sweet FA captain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re the co-captains messing up the teamsheet. My one and only game as co-captain of the Swamprats following Far Kern leaving the league involved philreich and I posting a teamsheet with an error. Despite him being the one who posted it, we were both suspended. That ended my long and illustrious stint as a Sweet FA captain
And earlier this season, I proved that that error was no fluke on my part!!!

giphy.gif

I didn’t want to correct your alt account
If I was going to make an alt account, why would I make it even less likeable than my current one? :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back