Review Round 9, 2023 vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Last checked score before personal footy we were 21 all and i thoight it was gonna be a what happen power

What happened to Toddy

You know what Teakle's biggest problem is? he doesn't know how to use his size or jump into the oppo ruck, it really shouldn't be that hard to fix.. but these things usually linger at Port.
Yeah, he just needs to keep jumping into the other ruckman, The wear and tear will help Jeremy + others when it is their turn,

Good win considering our outs.

Basically all our major components of our forward line missing.

Marshall and his proneness to concussions becoming really concerning.

Does this mean he is out again next week?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Did what we had to, and won in a canter.

70 point margin and 20 goals with a makeshift forward line was a fair effort.

Goes to show what a star midfield can do.
How good was Frank-the-Tank in his first starting game?
145 metres gained; kicked a brace and two hand-ball goal assists.
That is, a direct impact to four goals.

Yes, ten days concussion rule means his must miss at least one week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should probably be rested for 4 weeks. 2 concussions close together and I swear the week before his first that he looked dazed after a light knock too. Massive concern going forward.

Routine win that, I had a bad feeling we'd blow that one pre game and glad I was wrong. Butters & Bergman BOG for me.

But onto North Melbourne supporters, media personalities (Hello David King) and the Victorian media who have created this narrative around Horne-Francis and him supposedly being hated by his ex teammates..... where was that hatred today? This was their Grand Final according to them, as their club is a complete and utter mess and there was no evidence of any ill will or malice aimed at Horne-Francis either during the game or post the game. According to their moronic supporters who revel in any negative news story on Horne-Francis they were going to take his head off so to speak and god knows what else there was nothing.....rather fitting they never fired a shot cause that's what suits their club. It actually sums them up currently.

Their whole attack on Horne-Francis will go down as the single saddest, pathetic thing from a supporter base in recent history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back