Review Bad & Ugly vs Bulldogs

Who played well against Western Bulldogs?

• Chayce Jones

• Sam Berry (sub)

• Ben Keays

• Lachlan Murphy

• Josh Rachele

• Rory Sloane

• Luke Pedlar

• Jordan Dawson

• Jake Soligo

• Max Michalanney

• Mitch Hinge

• Izak Rankine

• Nick Murray

• Rory Laird

• Wayne Milera

• Darcy Fogarty

• Brodie Smith

• Elliott Himmelberg

• Patrick Parnell

• Lachlan Sholl

• Jordon Butts

• Reilly O'Brien

• Lachlan Gollant

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I turned the TV off. It was an ugly game that we never controlled. We were second to the ball and when we were first their pressure was immense so we coughed it up. Why we keep going Sloane over Crouch is beyond me. I love Sloane, but when was the last time he made a big impact on a game? He’s serviceable at best.

Rankine reported for not bumping and challenging the ball completely by the book.

Bet he gets done.

King saying “where are we going to draw the line as a sport?”

As usual, the line sits at the exact spot that you can get a Crows player a week.

McAdam, Pedlar now Rankine.

Would you be surprised?
I think he'll get off. Enough evidence that he was going for the ball.

Rankine reported for not bumping and challenging the ball completely by the book.

Bet he gets done.

As usual, the line sits at the exact spot that you can get a Crows player a week.

Would you be surprised?
King is a clown.

Ugly:

The faux intensity that the Crows came out with in the 3rd quarter that resulted in no goals.

jUsT 21 pOiNts

Slight changes in conditions or a little difficulty causes a core group of players to completely go missing because they are weak.

Last edited:

Bet he gets done.

Would you be surprised?
Crows lotto.

I think that games plays out very differently under the roof though. I can imagine as a playing group being scheduled in 3 regional venues within the first 10 rounds would take its toll.
Yes maybe so but today our effort was meh imo, it's not the end of the world but a fair reality check. Probably confirms we are fighting out for 8th top spot not higher up as media has suggested this week but who knows its a long season and most sides will throw in some shockers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad

We needed fogarty to really stand up today with our forward line outs. He did anything but. Needs to learn how to consistently stamp his authority on games like this as the primary forward
Agree but blind Freddy knew they would double and triple team him and then we would be ****ed. Gollant and Himmelberg may as well stayed at home with tex.

Ugly:

Supporters using Ballarat as an excuse, or the weather, or star signs, or the price of Bitcoin, or Dan Andrews. And we would have won if only the Crows were playing under lights at a packed Adelaide Oval in perfect conditons with tinkerbell fairies kissing everyone on the foreskin.
Well said. The Ballarat stuff is cringeworthy.

No one should be allowed coffee on the trip home...

Alec Baldwin GIF

Back