Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears @ Okey's Outhouse (SFA Park)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If he gets 24 behinds, that counts as the 4 goals he needs for the 1000, right???
We may need to ask some SFA officials on that. Wait, here's one. Hey dude, does it count?

No?

Sorry, okeydoke7

3 : 4.27 {C} - Long tap from GremioPower.
3 : 4.37 {C} - Grav sucks it up like a dustbuster and he's off and running.
3 : 4.43 {rW} - spookism screaming for the ball - and he is heard.
3 : 4.48 {rW} - spookismaleunko!.
3 : 4.52 {rW} - spookism has possession.
3 : 4.58 {rW} - Hands it off to GremioPower.
3 : 5.02 {lW} - He kicks across the ground towards Firestarter.
3 : 5.09 {lW} - RonnieRaven was hanging around the back of the pack but the ball fell into his lap.
3 : 5.12 {rW} - So RonnieRaven ... with a moment to digest his options.
3 : 5.16 {rHFF} - Quick hands to Millky95 under pressure.
3 : 5.23 {FF} - Hurried kick towards Broken.
3 : 5.26 {FF} - Poor effort from Broken and sataris takes the mark.
3 : 5.33 {lBP} - Ant Bear slowing down the play.
3 : 5.37 {lBP} - Power Raid on the end of this.
3 : 5.41 {lBP} - An underground handpass to GremioPower.
3 : 5.48 {lBP} - Electronic_Renaissance might be short but no there was no excuse for that tackle by GremioPower.
3 : 5.52 {rFP} - Nobody's checking Jezmiester40.
3 : 5.58 {FF} - Handballs over the top to Broken.
3 : 6.02 {FF} - Broken about twenty-five out.
3 : 6.08 {FF} - A wayward kick from Broken. A minor score.
Sin City Swamprats : 3.4.22
Las Vegas Bears : 11.10.76

3 : 6.16 {FB} - RPCB wants to get on with proceedings.
3 : 6.22 - <<< KinderSmock is coming on to replace Jewelsbon >>>
3 : 6.33 {FB} - Now RPCB has the ball. What can he do with it?.
3 : 6.37 {FB} - Gives the ball to Power Raid.
3 : 6.41 {rBP} - RPCB runs past and takes the handpass.
3 : 6.47 {lHBF} - He gets onto his right side and kicks to Ticky009.

Tarks: The Swamprats haven’t been very proactive today, and perhaps they need to start thinking about whether there’s options on the interchange that might provide better support for Okey here. Looks to me that Jewelsbon is getting ready to come onto the ground

3 : 6.51 {lHBF} - Man in front will be paid this mark - that's Ticky009.
3 : 6.58 {lHBF} - Ticky009 takes off.
3 : 7.01 {rHBF} - He kicks sideways towards TheDarkDwarf.
3 : 7.08 {rHBF} - Oooohhhh you beauty! What a mark to TheDarkDwarf.

Tarks: okeydoke7 has gone on a searching run, applying strong defensive presence on the defensive side of the broadcast wing just shy of where TheDarkDwarf has it.

3 : 7.12 {rHBF} - TheDarkDwarf has possession.

Tarks: Wait what is he doing?

3 : 7.16 - <<< Jewelsbon is coming on to replace okeydoke7 >>>

Tarks: I don’t believe it, the Swamprats have made an interchange here. Okey has come off the ground. This is the worst interchange I’ve seen since last week when the Demons jeopardised my own Mobbs chances by substituting me early in the second. This is all wrong. No, no, no, no, no. He is absolutely filthy.

3 : 7.26 {rHBF} - The ball is now with TheDarkDwarf.
3 : 7.33 {rHBF} - Someone call a dentist. TheDarkDwarf has run into Matera92 and is hurting.
3 : 7.37 {lHFF} - Quality gather by Matera92.

Tarks: I’m watching the bench here and this is ANIMATED. Okey has the headset on and he is blowing it up. He is not okay. These are not the kinds of scenes we expected to see today. He’s reaching into his bag for the CV!! The Swamprats are heading for an ugly, bitter divorce here. Absolute scenes on the bench.

shocked_undertaker_guy.0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarks: I don’t believe it, the Swamprats have made an interchange here. Okey has come off the ground. This is the worst interchange I’ve seen since last week when the Demons jeopardised my own Mobbs chances by substituting me early in the second. This is all wrong. No, no, no, no, no. He is absolutely filthy.

3 : 7.33 {rHBF} - Someone call a dentist. TheDarkDwarf has run into Matera92 and is hurting.

Tarks: I’m watching the bench here and this is ANIMATED. Okey has the headset on and he is blowing it up. He is not okay. These are not the kinds of scenes we expected to see today. He’s reaching into his bag for the CV!! The Swamprats are heading for an ugly, bitter divorce here. Absolute scenes on the bench.
Did I hear right that okeydoke7 picked up an injury punching the bench as he came off? #SFABettingsuspended

Warriors sign okeydoke7

Back