Game Day Round 15: Battle of the battered birds West Coast vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chesser doing his best Sheed impersonation
and I'm out, I already felt s**t before the game started.

I guess he now knows the answer to his post-premiership existential crisis question of “what now?” - a member of the worst ever squad to play VFL/AFL.
not just a member

he is a pivotal member

Barrass is hot garbage

He's the captain. It's his shitshow too.

He's presided over trying to coast to finals in 2019, not coping with hubs and falling off a cliff. Keeps putting himself up as captain when he can barely get on the park.

He's emblematic of the clubs complete failure to address their issues.
Hurn was captain in 2019

Eagles have never recovered from the Kelly draft choice, big mistake recruiting him...too many dollars...the WCE football department should be sacked.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the actual **** did the club do during the bye week?

Looks like all they did was piss it up and have buckets.

To the coaches and the board - just ******* walk already.

To the veterans that keep going on despite being long cooked - just ******* retire and retain what is left of your dignity.

The club has been reduced to an embarrassment.

This is unforgiveable.

Every week I say it but somehow it's now 10 times worse than ever.

Lowest point of our existence.

Clean this s**t up from the top down....this is not when WAFL standard....fck you
Yeah cant really say much except a big F you to the club for being such a disgrace.

I'm absolutely filthy right now with our club. How can they turn up to what's supposed to be there jobs and be this bad at it.

I'm not talking just the players either. This is directly at the club and the staff from the CEO right down to the waterboy. They all should be ashamed of themselves and get serious.

Also I'm not really mad at the waterboy but come on man at least fill the bottle 3 quarters full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back