Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 22 - Lions v Crows Sat Aug 12th 4:35pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Crows by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So we can agree umpires make terrible decisions for both teams.

Crows player tackled twice then dives over the boundary line, no HTB. Crows player dives on ball and makes minimal contact to Joe below the kneea paid.
Lol Daniher was gifted a goal, Schoenberg just got taken high in the marking contest but Daniher gets another free

If the umpires paid the far more obvious HTB then that situation wouldnt have happened.

Swings and roundabouts.
Contestant possessions even crows well in top for tackles but Brisbane have fouble the free kicks.

I can find way more examples of decisions that have favoured Brisbane over adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see we have reverted back to BigUmpiring in this thread.

There is a good contest unfolding here if you watch the football instead of the umpires.
Especially when it's such a long season, you're going to have games where it goes your way and games where it doesn't.

I don't mind the odd small whinge over a proper error, like last nights OOB handball but there is no need to be as insufferable as some in here. Just watch the game of football, not what the umpires are/aren't doing.

Crows been good, especially in the midfield.

The loss of Ashcroft has left a massive hole in our midfield, more than anyone realised.

Back