Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 22 - North v Bombers Sat Aug 12th 1:45pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoyed grand final week. Is that 11 in a row now ? Half the salary cap missing, few beers with the lads, even cheered cunners slotting a couple.
Norf would be rapt with 37k, even though we outnumbered them, again. Whose home game ?
I don't think that performance was the flex you think it was....

Agreed. It’s the norf fans on here that make it sweeter. We were shambolic.
Ah okay. Question, since Lloyd and Hird retired, have Essendon had a superstar of the comp? Jobe will likely be your response but any others? Like I'm talking top 20 player in the comp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TT has just looked off it today, need some magic

They won 3 of 8 quarters against 18th and 17th the last 2 weeks playing at home. Pathetic.
******* love it. Grand Final day going down hard. 10 in a row.
Hungry Food GIF by Sainsbury's

you carlton supporters are awesome, was not long ago you wanted to burn the place down, now you, keyboard warrior style, pot other teams
Don't tar me with that brush.

Voss has always been my boss!

I'll enjoy it whilst you're struggling...no doubt it will come back the other way in spades!

Ah okay. Question, since Lloyd and Hird retired, have Essendon had a superstar of the comp? Jobe will likely be your response but any others? Like I'm talking top 20 player in the comp
No we haven’t and that’s on our useless list manager.
Not sure why Carlton fans feel the need to come on here, imagine getting belted by this embarrassing Essendon team

Back