NRL NRL 2023 - Grand Final Penrith vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to keep the team around him together or at least find more quality replacements for those that move on.
Not too sure about that. Scott Sorensen is a bang average player and Cleary and co made him look like a star.

THey lose Crichton but get back Taylan May and have Paul Alamoti signed on. Lose Cogger but Jack Cole is ready to stand up. Spencer Leinu should be easily replaced by someone and isnt big of a loss

Think they have another 5 years in them myself

As you know, it's never just about the sport

I'm sorry for your loss too but it's not just the sport, I've got a lot of health issues going on that are doing my head in

Thanks though

feel free to let it all out on here , people happy to listen

not that you need my permission but yeah don't suffer alone

As you know, it's never just about the sport

I'm sorry for your loss too but it's not just the sport, I've got a lot of health issues going on that are doing my head in

Thanks though

Look after yourself, friend. Remember these are meatheads chasing a ball. You're more important.

The same with Walsh, the Wallabies could do with someone with his line breaking ability.

I can't see Cleary ever switching codes with his links to league with this dad.
More chance of Scott Pendlebury signing for the New York Knicks then Reece Walsh going to RU

None of these players are going to RU. RU is a dumpster fire.

Annoying to have another year of Penrith but Brisbane are so young.

They will be better for the run this year. Pretty dreadful management in the last 20, literally all you needed to do is defend at 24-8, and you leave gaps all over the place asked to be beaten and were

They will have to lose some talent with the Payne Haas contract, 1.3millon is alot for a prop.

& they'll need to find a half back when Reynolds calls it a day, this choke has probably ****ed them for years to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst weekend I've ever had

Not in the best place right now

Hopefully just the beer talking but I'm ******* done

I'm lucky my emotional investment in league is with the Maroons and that's it. Yesterday was horrifically heartbreaking. This must be even worse for somebody who supports the Lions and the Broncos. I feel sorry for you right now.

I'm lucky my emotional investment in league is with the Maroons and that's it. Yesterday was horrifically heartbreaking. This must be even worse for somebody who supports the Lions and the Broncos. I feel sorry for you right now.
Just needed one win, man...

Just something to keep me going

Worst weekend I've ever had

Not in the best place right now

Hopefully just the beer talking but I'm ******* done

Not a good weekend for Brisbane AFL or NRL supporters but at least you still have the Brisbane Heat to look forward to over the summer.

Those guys never let you down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back