List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Just by the way. How smart was it of Brady to get us those three picks, 15, 17 and 18 in before the end of first round pick for Gresham diluted things further.

Are there any other free agent type situations which might net a higher compensation than end of round 1?

Sydney in for JUH according to the article.
Can't see him leaving. I work at all the dogs games and he seems to love the bont. They always hanging around pre game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes me chuckle thinking about Eagles wanting 2,3 and a later F1 when we effectively had to cough up x2 number 1 picks for 2,3 and a late F1…

Chris Scott and the other clubs moaning about our priority picks can go and sit on a 10 inch c… chair, yes chair.

It would have to be the dees I reckon
Without knowing exactly

• Need key forward
• Have Cap room (even with the increase)

Rule out Rich, Gee (think they wont try more than anything else), Adel, Bris, Carl, Coll (gotta be back close to cap), GWS & Poorta (think Adel out for nothing more than may make a play for mids)

• Saints - Maybe, but they must be having pay issues, could be why they are getting rid of Gresham
• WA Teams - Doubtful but Freo do need a forward, WCE have other priorities
• GC17 - Good year with Hardwick could be appealing but more academy kids to come do they need him?
• Syd maybe? But how much room are Adam’s and Grundy adding? Plus need to hold off McDonald from Freo

Which leaves

• Melb
• Us
• Dawks

• Us and Dawks will have the cap room, the reports from third parties about meeting with Mitchell are concerning for them
  • Melb just seem to get players they want
  • Big ask for a brand new List manager to beat other teams, Rosa is a smart guy however

Think he will get a new Doggies contract though, but it could force someone else out of value 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back