Media Grav’s Top Ten (& reserve) To Join Bombers S37

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that’s 8 pages of my life I won’t get back but ******* hell… what a read!

You lot are funny as *.
clap lol GIF
did you see who was the latest one on this lis???

did ya?

did ya?

did ya?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just have a feeling on one of his hopes, he can have all the rest, just keep your mitts of my hopefully future teamate and we'll be groovy.
Scared that I’m propositioning a future teammate of yours, then so be it as you are next cab camel of the rank. 😉

Ladies & Gentlemen… oh and kiddies, 4th name drawn out of the hat has seen more camel toes than you can poke a stick at, it is none other than…..

kenneyswarriors

phonto.jpeg

Scared that I’m propositioning a future teammate of yours, then so be it as you are next cab camel of the rank. 😉

Ladies & Gentlemen… oh and kiddies, 4th name drawn out of the hat has seen more camel toes than you can poke a stick at, it is none other than…..

kenneyswarriors

View attachment 1852770
Now this….is ****ing Smokin 🔥🔥🔥

kenneyswarriors

View attachment 1852770
Hmmm, you just may have done irreparable damage to any hope of me joining The Bombers, hadn't realised you are Essendon colours, which matches up to your name - gee I'm quick.
Anyway won't be next season and maybe never ever now.

This is correct Kenney 1699999984339.png as done by my excellent OOB teamate Irish BlueBagger.

Thankyou for your interest but me and my Camel toes will be an OOB next season

Hmmm, you just may have done irreparable damage to any hope of me joining The Bombers, hadn't realised you are Essendon colours, which matches up to your name - gee I'm quick.
Anyway won't be next season and maybe never ever now.

This is correct Kenney View attachment 1852802 as done by my excellent OOB teamate Irish BlueBagger.

Thankyou for your interest but me and my Camel toes will be an OOB next season

my-man-my-man-denzel.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back