Media Grav’s Top Ten (& reserve) To Join Bombers S37

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok the 9th well actually he’s the 10th because we had to throw my reserve into the mix, but me being me I Don’t Care not to mistaken for that other I Dont Care whom is another Queenslander that I’m up against in the 2nd Qualifying Final.

Ok! Now where were we…. Oh, that’s right the next player on my hit list.
This player because of bets had so many pictures of him going around on BigFooty, it was like as if there were billboards everywhere,
so I thought if his luck holds out it would be a great advertisement for the Bombers & I also like how his name rolls of the tongue.

With out further a do ladies & generally I present…..

Callums_Guns

phonto.jpeg

Ok the 9th well actually he’s the 10th because we had to throw my reserve into the mix, but me being me I Don’t Care not to mistaken for that other I Dont Care whom is another Queenslander that I’m up against in the 2nd Qualifying Final.

This player because of bets had so many pictures of him going around on BigFooty, it was like as if there were billboards everywhere,
so I thought if his luck holds out it would be a great advertisement for the Bombers & I also like how his name rolls of the tongue.

Callums_Guns

View attachment 1854944
Callums_Guns is definitely a good'un to get Grav but that clolour on him just doesn't work for me

1700258864236.png
Guns in orange, with some OOB purple of course, is however very very NOICE!

Callums_Guns

View attachment 1854944

CG looks good in a Bombers guernsey 😉

Well only two more Top 10 nominations before that coveted number one is announced.
How do I squeeze the Richmond crew U2tigers ,Mrs Turbo , Tigerturbulance or the likes of damicky , Headless , Tonga Bob or even past players like Robertio , CursingFijian , okeydoke7 etc. into my team…..? 🙄
Well I didn’t 🥴

But I do have someone special to attempt to get to the Bombers, the one that everyone has trouble seeing eye to eye with. 🤣

Bovo

View attachment 1854734
Kobe Bryant Win GIF

Callums_Guns

View attachment 1854944

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The #1 has landed but as you can see he & I are having a bit of trouble. Him because KohPhi doesn’t know how to land helicopters & me because I’ve lost name & signature, buggered if I know what I’ve done. 🥴 Ah! Fixed 😊

IMG_4750.gif

Last edited:
The #1 has landed but as you can see he & I are having a bit of trouble. Him because KohPhi doesn’t know how to land helicopters & me because I’ve lost name & signature, buggered if I know what I’ve done. 🥴 Ah! Fixed 😊

View attachment 1855233
all my training in planes and copters had been around take off..
Landing wasn't ever going to be needed..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back