Event SEASON 36 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL COUNT - START 6:15PM AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

No he didn't.
Oh.

676641.jpg

Frankston Rover Award
p.png

The Frankston Rover Award is the Administrator's Choice Award given to the player or players in the league who have given invaluable service across the season to help the smooth functioning of the league and enhancing the experience of all in the league through effort, commitment and service.

In Season 36, as admin I have worked with plenty of brilliant volunteers on a variety of initiatives to help promote the league, keep the place running day to day, better the players' experience, add to the depth of the concept. This season I will be recognising the efforts of two standouts that I believe deserve to join the list of Frankston Rover Award winners.

The first is none other than Falconista, in just his fourth season, Falconista has become the custodian of one of the most essential roles of the league -- one previously performed by Hall of Fame Immortals Ljp86 and Broken -- maintaining the Ladder, Stats and Fixtures thread on a weekly basis with the utmost of professionalism, reliability and attention to detail. It is incredibly difficult to be the follow-up act to some of the true legends of the league but Falconista has delivered in spades on top of his committee and club responsibilities as well as being one of the elite posters of the league.

A massive round of applause and thanks to Falconista!

Timothy Dalton Cheers GIF by James Bond 007

The second Frankston Rover Award winner tonight, is somebody most will be absolutely shocked to find that has never actually received a Frankston Rover Award, given the amount of work, support in the behind the scenes organisation of the league, not just this season but across many. I am referring to the General Manager of Qooty Operations, manangatang!

This season especially, Mang has done a power of work in ensuring that we have all bases covered in Season 36 with many eventful and high maintenance procedures to run, including the Admin election. He's always been an active leader in the committee room helping collate All-SFA nominations and also being of great assistance in the collection of Beez votes and I can categorically say that the league would not be running as smoothly in the past three seasons if it were not for Manangatang's efforts and his services precede this administration so it's long overdue that he be recognised!

Congratulations Mang!

Wes Anderson GIF

fr.png
fr.png
fr.png
fr.png
fr.png

p.png

The Frankston Rover Award is the Administrator's Choice Award given to the player or players in the league who have given invaluable service across the season to help the smooth functioning of the league and enhancing the experience of all in the league through effort, commitment and service.

In Season 36, as admin I have worked with plenty of brilliant volunteers on a variety of initiatives to help promote the league, keep the place running day to day, better the players' experience, add to the depth of the concept. This season I will be recognising the efforts of two standouts that I believe deserve to join the list of Frankston Rover Award winners.

The first is none other than Falconista, in just his fourth season, Falconista has become the custodian of one of the most essential roles of the league -- one previously performed by Hall of Fame Immortals Ljp86 and Broken -- maintaining the Ladder, Stats and Fixtures thread on a weekly basis with the utmost of professionalism, reliability and attention to detail. It is incredibly difficult to be the follow-up act to some of the true legends of the league but Falconista has delivered in spades on top of his committee and club responsibilities as well as being one of the elite posters of the league.

The second Frankston Rover Award winner tonight, is somebody most will be absolutely shocked to find that has never actually received a Frankston Rover Award, given the amount of work, support in the behind the scenes organisation of the league, not just this season but across many. I am referring to the General Manager of Qooty Operations, manangatang!

This season especially, Mang has done a power of work in ensuring that we have all bases covered in Season 36 with many eventful and high maintenance procedures to run, including the Admin election. He's always been an active leader in the committee room helping collate All-SFA nominations and also being of great assistance in the collection of Beez votes and I can categorically say that the league would not be running as smoothly in the past three seasons if it were not for Manangatang's efforts and his services precede this administration so it's long overdue that he be recognised!

Congratulations Mang!

Wes Anderson GIF

fr.png
fr.png
fr.png
fr.png
fr.png
Well deserved. Truly the ultimate award in the league. 🏆

Sorry I’m running late folks, had to get my suit out of hock um the dry cleaners, I see this event is being held in the same place where the SFA team was announced, you’d think they would have tidied up a bit first.

View attachment 1868424
Your season just ended and you're already in ripping knick!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

p.png

Congratulations Mang!

Wes Anderson GIF

fr.png
fr.png
fr.png
fr.png
fr.png
Huge manangatang and Falconista. Both absolute legends.

Cheers for your work.

p.png

Congratulations Mang!

Wes Anderson GIF

fr.png
fr.png
fr.png
fr.png
fr.png
One of the few accolades in the SFA that are earned rather than won. Mazel tov Falconista & manangatang !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back