Admin Notice S37 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally, sanity prevails. Those spaces not only hurt my eyes, they likely contributed to global warming with the extra resource usage.

Last edited:

Imagine hitting the delete button a few times. Oh the horror.
You should probably hit delete more often.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

I am not going to give teams an official strike.

However, as you well know serial_thrilla we have been discussing the annoyance of said spaces in the simming PM. The extra steps removing the spaces, just for those teams that want to be different, spell please.

As a consequence, from next week onwards, no spaces will be accepted, and it will indeed be a minor offence.

As will Foll instead of FOLL AnUltimateRessie

Team sheets must be displayed in a logical format that is comprehensible by the game simmers. Each positional line {e.g. B, HB, C, HF, F, FOLL, INT} must be defined clearly and in case of positional changes the specific positions must be communicated in the listed changes.

The only acceptable format is:

B: BP / FB / BP
HB: HBF / CHB / HBF
C: W / C / W
HF: HFF / CHF / HFF
F: FP / FF / FP
FOLL: RU / RR / RO
INT: INT / INT

CHANGES:

All positional changes from the previous round MUST be noted correctly in the Team Sheet Submission, including swapping from LHS positions to RHS positions.

The only acceptable format (eg) is:

OUT > INT
BP > OUT
OUT > BP
INT > OUT

It really should be a cut paste job.

There has also been a notification in committee. So surely we all see this. There is, dare I say it.....ample time.

Cheers
"The only acceptable format"
"eg"

My initial reading was that this meant it was just one example of an acceptable format, which contracted the "only acceptable format" part. Would advise rewording.

"eg"

My initial reading was that this meant it was just one example of an acceptable format, which contracted the "only acceptable format" part. Would advise rewording.
1312427.jpg

"eg"

How about updating it to this?

The only acceptable format (with placeholder names to fulfil the example) :

B: PlayerName1 / PlayerName2 / PlayerName3
HB: PlayerName4 / PlayerName5 / PlayerName6
C: PlayerName7 / PlayerName8 / PlayerName9
HF: PlayerName10 / PlayerName11 / PlayerName12
F: PlayerName13 / PlayerName14 / PlayerName15
FOLL: PlayerName16 / PlayerName17 / PlayerName18
INT: PlayerName19 / PlayerName20

I am not going to give teams an official strike.

However, as you well know serial_thrilla we have been discussing the annoyance of said spaces in the simming PM. The extra steps removing the spaces, just for those teams that want to be different, spell please.

As a consequence, from next week onwards, no spaces will be accepted, and it will indeed be a minor offence.

As will Foll instead of FOLL AnUltimateRessie

Team sheets must be displayed in a logical format that is comprehensible by the game simmers. Each positional line {e.g. B, HB, C, HF, F, FOLL, INT} must be defined clearly and in case of positional changes the specific positions must be communicated in the listed changes.

The only acceptable format is:

B: BP / FB / BP
HB: HBF / CHB / HBF
C: W / C / W
HF: HFF / CHF / HFF
F: FP / FF / FP
FOLL: RU / RR / RO
INT: INT / INT

CHANGES:

All positional changes from the previous round MUST be noted correctly in the Team Sheet Submission, including swapping from LHS positions to RHS positions.

The only acceptable format (eg) is:

OUT > INT
BP > OUT
OUT > BP
INT > OUT

It really should be a cut paste job.

There has also been a notification in committee. So surely we all see this. There is, dare I say it.....ample time.

Cheers
Ample

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"eg"

Yeah I'm no wordsmith.

I found it difficult to spit out when there are so many positions on the field, so put "eg" as I wasn't listing every possie. Maybe should put, changes, as required in the format below.

Yeah I'm no wordsmith.

I found it difficult to spit out when there are so many positions on the field, so put "eg" as I wasn't listing every possie. Maybe should put, changes, as required in the format below.
Do the thing I said up there! ^

Finally, sanity prevails. Those spaces not only hurt my eyes, they likely contributed to global warming with the extra resource usage.

Somebody tell serial_thrilla those ARE NOT spaces, they are line breaks.

Imagine hitting the delete button a few times. Oh the horror.

Imagine not deleting your account after stating that you will publicly. Oh the horror.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back