Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Dare you to look it up.

You too spudmaster
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC

Bay 13 sub-forum, try it on for size.
OK, just had a wander around.

As someone who trained as a teacher, it is basically the footy version of year 9 homeroom discussions. Gary Rohan Medal and Mofra's Fifty are good threads which I've previously engaged with which proves again that I have no idea where I am on Bigfooty when not on the SweetFA board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, just had a wander around.

As someone who trained as a teacher, it is basically the footy version of year 9 homeroom discussions. Gary Rohan Medal and Mofra's Fifty are good threads which I've previously engaged with which proves again that I have no idea where I am on Bigfooty when not on the SweetFA board.
Gameday Fred's are ok for banter, but the whole vibe of the Bay has changed. zackah And I are considering shutting it all down.

Gameday Fred's are ok for banter, but the whole vibe of the Bay has changed. zackah And are are considering shutting it all down.
All the funny flogs go and get themselves bantted on other boards and leave us with Saveloy, FITW and TT :$

You can't shine a s**t people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back