Opinion Non-Crows AFL 9

Which team will finish the 2024 season higher ranked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Coast really should have extracted Georgiadis in the JHF/Rioli trade. Criminal they just folded to Port in that trade period.

Butters should get weeks. Exactly the play the AFL want to remove from the game. If McAdam got 3 weeks last year you’d expect some here…

I'd suggest that it must be the same cameraman that pans to those guys on the regular. For a piece of great viewing I suggest watching this vid. Looks like those 2 have been in a good paddock the last 5 years.

For a while they'd show the same Crows fan every time too. Big bald bloke with a long goatee, used to sit near the bench I think.

Super Saturday on Fox highlighted the incident and suggested it's possible weeks for Butters. See what comes of it.
BZT also did a shoulder and he's actually been good for them. Two big potential outs for the Collingwood game.

Super Saturday on Fox highlighted the incident and suggested it's possible weeks for Butters. See what comes of it.
Butters was lucky that Banfield got out of the way. Would have really cleaned him up

Crouch's is at the lower end of the scale you'd think. There was a high contact so I imagine he'll get a week (maybe 2?) but didn't seem like particularly heavy impact

Butters was lucky that Banfield got out of the way. Would have really cleaned him up

Crouch's is at the lower end of the scale you'd think. There was a high contact so I imagine he'll get a week (maybe 2?) but didn't seem like particularly heavy impact
Butters had the potential to be much worse, he could also argue he was going for the ball whereas crouch knocks the bloke away first before going for the ball.
I wish players would stop feigning they are hurt in the head when this happens though.

I love Jeremy Cameron

Inject Day, Lewis, Breust and Wingard back into that team and they will start to trend upwards.

Not having a KPD to free Sicily up is hurting them as well.
Day and Lewis I'll give you. Breust is finished, the Hawks are a better side without him these days, and Wingard is pretty meh.

I really don't get this board's fascination with LDU. I think it's because of thst one game he destroyed us in 2022. He's a decent player (having a stinker today though) but nowhere near worth $1m a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crouch could be in real trouble here

They'll pull every gymnastic move they can to get Butters off but then need to also show that they really do take head knocks seriously and are doing everything they can to make the game safe

I'll go 0 weeks for Butters, 3 games for Crouch

Crouch could be in real trouble here

They'll pull every gymnastic move they can to get Butters off but then need to also show that they really do take head knocks seriously and are doing everything they can to make the game safe

I'll go 0 weeks for Butters, 3 games for Crouch
I'm sure they'll whip out the potential to cause serious injury bullshit like they did with McAdam for Crouch.

Like Players have to be responsible for their own head too, both Crouch and butters turned their body to collect the ball, the correct way to attack a contest. Both of them won the ball they can't always be held at fault for another player leading with the head.

You know entering a footy field there's a possibility of a head injury, they need to stop players leading with their head in order to get free kicks, stop rewarding it and make it if you get to the ball first it's fair game in the contest

And now a dodgy fend off by Simpkin. That looks like weeks as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back