Review Round 7 = Essendon 85-85 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Taking Mitchell of was a Terrible Decision

Our Good Inside Mid
Would have subbed out Sidebottom or Schultz myself, agree with that although not sure it would have made a difference. I also would have brought HH on earlier eg. 20 minute mark of Q3

McCreery has done nothing all season and is part of the future of the club.

At least Hoskin-Elliot was BOG last week.
Agree, I thought McCreery would be playing more midfield minutes this season but he is still in and out of games. We can get more out of him and we should be trying to.

A big roast to members of our backline- not just for today but for all season really.
Quaynor has yet to fire a shot all season too
Howe is in all sorts
Maynard is barely going.
A lot is being left to Moore and Frampton really keeping that back 6 together.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked HH's game - he might be one who plays better at AFL level.
Jordy couldn't hit the side of a barn today & Checkers left his kicking boots at home.
Billy's mark and goal the only highlight for me.

At least we shouldn’t have to worry about percentage now. Elliott was so damn close to breaking bomber hearts again, lost the mark when hit the ground. Mihocek’s 2 ootf though… 3 goals from 8 shots, ouch

Was lost in the first when we conceded 6 goals. Despite some shockingly one sided umpiring in that period we can’t give starts like that

Last edited:
Would have subbed out Sidebottom or Schultz myself, agree with that although not sure it would have made a difference. I also would have brought HH on earlier eg. 20 minute mark of Q3
When our kids are subs, we tend to bring them on very late giving them kettle chance to be effective.

However, when it’s a veteran, they tend to come on early 3rd quarter.

So, either the coach has little confidence in our kids, or is one of those coaches too afraid to take a chance with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back