VFL VFL Round 6 v Southport - Saturday May 4th; 12:05pm @ Frankhauser Reserve.

Remove this Banner Ad

MaCrae and McInnes will both play seniors before too long, McInnes pace when he lets go is elite
Krueger has been encouraging for his first game back, Ash Johnson has looked ok behind the ball, which surprises me
The other listed players , other than Begg , have been very quiet

I don't get it, I must be doing it wrong. Why do posters focus on poor play/errors from the Pies (maybe 80 per cent) and acknowledge our good play (maybe 20%)?

Reading the thread so far I thought we must have been uncompetitive, but I thought I'd have look at the coverage first hand to see for myself, and lo and behold Pies kicked maybe 5 or 6 that quarter to be 7 points down at half time.

I've returned the the game day thread, but you wouldn't know it from the posts.

PS - 2 positive posts posted since I've been typing this.

MaCrae and McInnes will both play seniors before too long, McInnes pace when he lets go is elite
Krueger has been encouraging for his first game back, Ash Johnson has looked ok behind the ball, which surprises me

Yeah they look like the 4, plus Dean maybe, that can be called upon at the moment.

The rest are in development mode still.

Really disappointed with Carmichael. Thought he looked a player.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree - McInnes’s agility evasiveness pace and kicks hitting targets inside 50 have been excellent.
He doesn’t look out of place up the ground at all.

Yeah they look like the 4, plus Dean maybe, that can be called upon at the moment.

The rest are in development mode still.

Really disappointed with Carmichael. Thought he looked a player.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Carmichael was good last week - I’m hoping he’s on the up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get it, I must be doing it wrong. Why do posters focus on poor play/errors from the Pies (maybe 80 per cent) and acknowledge our good play (maybe 20%)?

Reading the thread so far I thought we must have been uncompetitive, but I thought I'd have look at the coverage first hand to see for myself, and lo and behold Pies kicked maybe 5 or 6 that quarter to be 7 points down at half time.

Well summed up!

Best not to read the game day threads. It's the playground for all the negative nancies.

I always regret it when I pop over for a score.

What is the score? We must be losing by 10 goals are we?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back