VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

It's bloody sad for guys like
Hardie
Neale
Mannagh
Knevitt
Clohesy
All these guys deserve a game in the AFL, but with our depth and injury list and current form it's impossible...
Even if you look at Mannagh he really shouldn't of got dropped to start with.
Mannagh should play for Touhy this week for mine.

I was staggered he got dropped

I thought and posted at the time that Geel have found a real player , very impressive , then Scott dropped him

Ithink if we were back in the 70s , when very little money in the then VFL competition , i think Mannagh would walk out on Geel and say im not getting a fair go , i will go back to my country team and rightly so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No

I missed the last qtr.

Any indication of how bad? He has a history of ankles.

Such a shame it keeps him out next couple of weeks and no doubt he was due to get in for hawk managed
Bad enough for him to come right off and not take his kick after a mark

I cant even right now.....

GO Catters

Rolled ankle one would think.

A stinger, but it didn't look awful. He did go to the bench, but being 5 metres from it might have played a part in that.

Can’t say I’m convinced on Hardie but I’d like to see him at afl level to get a better idea. Lawson, Mannagh and Neale all look like they can have an impact at afl level for us this year.
Great to see a more competitive vfl team helped by less injuries, some mature players and young talent.

Ugly and lucky all in one there.

Mullin lost the ball bouncing it but gets it back lol

GO Catters

Just judging by the amount of pain Neale was in I don’t think it was minor.

Sad Homer Simpson GIF

It's bloody sad for guys like
Hardie
Neale
Mannagh
Knevitt
Clohesy
All these guys deserve a game in the AFL, but with our depth and injury list and current form it's impossible...

He shouldnt have but im sure he will be back soon.

I expect mannagh and possibly hardie or knevitt will play the afl game in darwin and then some more afl games after the bye.

Mannagh should play for Touhy this week for mine.

5 day break though so if mannagh comes in he will be sub at best.
With the vfl bye next week id say its more likely guys like mannagh play the gc game on the thurs night so they arent unused that week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back