VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Does it come down to mannagh vs Rohan now? Apple and orange but

Yes it does unless mannagh is considered a winger but we seem to be playing him more inside 50.

Just judging by the amount of pain Neale was in I don’t think it was minor.

Sad Homer Simpson GIF
He is an emotional guy. So hoping it is better than he first thought?

Issue is he has had bad ankles so would think they will be cautious.

Real shame

Well can't say he doesn't have awful timing

This is not good. Need him for when hawk is rested (although we do always have the option of either osullivan or jeka in and both henrys fwd but still).

Hopefully Neale injury isn't too bad as I'm sure they had him pencilled in for the Darwin game. 🤞

I doubt he would have played Friday night anyway, 5 day break and all.
Every chance he won't miss a game in that case.

Wouldn't have played this week as you say, VFL bye, and then back for the GCS game or VFL.

Maybe I'm just trying to convince myself, but it looked like a rolled or sprained ankle to my eyes, and they bloody hurt.

They don't tend to keep you out for long though, if at all.

Every chance he won't miss a game in that case.

Wouldn't have played this week as you say, VFL bye, and then back for the GCS game or VFL.

Maybe I'm just trying to convince myself, but it looked like a rolled or sprained ankle to my eyes, and they bloody hurt.

They don't tend to keep you out for long though, if at all.

If its a rolled ankle yes but if its syndesmosis he will be gone a couple months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one that would like to have a look at Emerson Jeka in the Ones.

Not this week (we need to bank wins the next couple of weeks) but after the bye against some easier teams i would like to try jeka and see if it works. Same with hardie etc as well as mannagh.

If its a rolled ankle yes but if its syndesmosis he will be gone a couple months.

Thats exactly what C Constable got unfortunately playing for Perth in the WAFL last week

And i read that he will be out for 3 months , i think he had an operation this week , he was Perths boom recruit this year too along with the other Geel bloke the half forward flanker

Thats exactly what C Constable got unfortunately playing for Perth in the WAFL last week

And i read that he will be out for 3 months , i think he had an operation this week , he was Perths boom recruit this year too along with the other Geel bloke the half forward flanker

Simpson i assume you mean?

Sorry to hear for CC lets hope neales is minor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back