Remove this Banner Ad

strategy

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jan 26, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
All the outrage of what Caffa did to Cotchin is way out of line .
Pendles was a victim in my opinion of harsher treatment than Cotchin received.
I watched the match closely and Pendles was so damn good at beating more than one harrassing opponent than Cotchin was ,especially after quarter time . You see him being tackled and harrassed more often than Cotchin was . He didnt sook about it , he just went on doing what he can do best , play footy.
Have a good look at the replay .
Cotchin isnt the player he is made out to be .

All the outrage of what Caffa did to Cotchin is way out of line .
Pendles was a victim in my opinion of harsher treatment than Cotchin received.
I watched the match closely and Pendles was so damn good at beating more than one harrassing opponent than Cotchin was ,especially after quarter time . You see him being tackled and harrassed more often than Cotchin was . He didnt sook about it , he just went on doing what he can do best , play footy.
Have a good look at the replay .
Cotchin isnt the player he is made out to be .

:rainbow:

Always amusing to see flogs who spend the majority of their day online bitching about footballers deciding to take potshots at an athlete as skilful and hard-working as Cotchin. Between clogging Team Boards with their dribble and finding ways to call every player than the ones of their list as spuds, it's a rich life yer average BigFooty moron lives.

• Banned
Always amusing to see flogs who spend the majority of their day online bitching about footballers deciding to take potshots at an athlete as skilful and hard-working as Cotchin. Between clogging Team Boards with their dribble and finding ways to call every player than the ones of their list as spuds, it's a rich life yer average BigFooty moron lives.
------------

having a bad hair day are you ? or is it your footy team giving you bad dreams ? so you class yourself as a average bigfooty moron ?

OP has a minor point though.

Pendlebury has a steel trap mind. Not much can rattle him and make him lose concentration. Much the same as Robert Harvey.

Cotchin..from time to time it effects him.

But that's life as an on-baller.

they should just make a rule that if someone is touching you at a stoppage you can push them off you with force, would fix everything!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive noticed this year its creeping in that taggers are not even pretending to play the game - they are faced away from the ball at bouncedowns etc

Start giving away a few frees and that s**t will stop. I go to the footy to watch stars do their thing - not be pinched and have their jumpers held and their road blocked.

Start giving away a few frees and that s**t will stop. I go to the footy to watch stars do their thing - not be pinched and have their jumpers held and their road blocked.

exactly, its about time the AFL banned the full back position

Let the forwards do what they want, we dont have time for defence, we need to be entertained!

exactly, its about time the AFL banned the full back position

Let the forwards do what they want, we dont have time for defence, we need to be entertained!

High time they introduced the "no one goes within 10 meters of GAJ" rule. I don't want to see the star player of the league hindered by any scraggers trying to keep him out of the game. It's like people think the AFL is a competition or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back