AFL betting stats and betting tips

Remove this Banner Ad

My friend recently got me onto an awesome stats site for betting on the AFL called http://footybetstats.com.au, which has helped me win a few thousand in the last 2 weeks, so I thought I would share. Has anyone else got any betting tips?

tumblr_inline_mnho2gWZMe1qz4rgp.gif

Actually not a half bad site. Why not just suggest it without the whole "my friend go me onto" sock puppet routine?

Does anyone know how to contact the owner(s)/developer(s) of this website? It has been taken down but I am eager to get it back up and running again.

Does anyone know how to contact the owner(s)/developer(s) of this website? It has been taken down but I am eager to get it back up and running again.

Solid first post and bump. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This forum is one of the few sites where this website has been discussed. I thought it might be worth a shot as I can't find any other information.

Jus playin', found it to be a cool random bump, thats all. All gud. :thumbsu:

Got taken down around the end of the Home and Away Season last year, so unfortunately I don't think its coming back up. Disappointing as it was a very well done site.

If anyone has anything similar that they use it would great to know! My spreadsheets only go so deep with stats...

anyone know where to get historical weather data for AFL games? got pretty much everything else back to '03 (not totals). Will do bad things for a decent source.

the link i provided has weather variables, Damp, dry and wet.
Yea I can't see how I'd work out which games they relate to though? Didn't look that hard at work though, will check again when I get home.

I've got my own db with lines/stats/results/totals etc that's a bit more in depth than this one back to 03 and need to add weather to it. Was hoping someone might help me out with weather, can't find it anywhere. Might have to get it from BOM or somewhere manually :cry:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back