QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Logan by 46 points - Beenleigh should find enough effort through spite to stop a 100 point drubbing
Pine Rivers by 30 points - even if a few don't travel they should still have enough quality
UQ by 36 points - Griffith may be stronger in the contest but don't think it'll be a congested game
Ipswich by 21 points - this will be a real contest but the Eagles to have a better 2nd half

Logan by 91points good to see beenliegh on the end of a few beltings after handing out
There fair share over the past 6-8 years
Pine rivers by 44 points these boys will be there in the last 2 weeks for sure
Park ridge by 7 points a few guys to return from injury to strengthen them up looking to get back in the winners circle
Griffith Moorooka by 29points
A good team effort all round against redcliffe with no standouts just a couple to any game breakers that UQ won't be able to contain .

Great weekend to be back playing footy after an enjoyable week off . Perfect weather hope everyone has a good weekend and your team gets up .

Logan by 91points good to see beenliegh on the end of a few beltings after handing out
There fair share over the past 6-8 years
Pine rivers by 44 points these boys will be there in the last 2 weeks for sure
Park ridge by 7 points a few guys to return from injury to strengthen them up looking to get back in the winners circle
Griffith Moorooka by 29points
A good team effort all round against redcliffe with no standouts just a couple to any game breakers that UQ won't be able to contain .

Great weekend to be back playing footy after an enjoyable week off . Perfect weather hope everyone has a good weekend and your team gets up .

Beenleigh in the local derby
Moorooka in a close
Pine rivers too strong
Ipswich by 2goals

Beenleigh by 2 points. Should be a close game between those 2.

Carrara 3 goals. Home ground advantage.

UQ & GM draw. Haven't seen UQ play yet could go either way.

Park ridge by 4 goals. Should have a couple inclusions this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beenleigh by 2 points. Should be a close game between those 2.

Carrara 3 goals. Home ground advantage.

UQ & GM draw. Haven't seen UQ play yet could go either way.

Park ridge by 4 goals. Should have a couple inclusions this week.

We know The Cobras will belt them.( Yeah, heres your chance to say the Cobras are thugs again Swoopa)

Come on hoff we have all been waiting all week for your tips and thoughts on this week ? What game u going to this week ?
My tips for the weekend

Beenleigh by 3 points in an upset, at home well over due

Pine rivers by 15 goals to good
All over the ground

Moorooka by 15 points this will be a ripper

Ipswich in a close one only going by there game against pine rivers and this is the game I will be going to watch

Can't be worse than some of the AFLQ officials...
Good luck to the club umpires!

Buffs umpire was the Better 3 votes. He gave gave just the 3 free kicks towards the Cobras in 4 Qtrs of footy.
Only 2 votes to the the Cobras umpire. He gave 15 free kicks to the Buffs during the entire match.
Also Number 3 for the Cobras was bog. He dominated number 4 for Buffs. Won them the game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buffs umpire was the Better 3 votes. He gave gave just the 3 free kicks towards the Cobras in 4 Qtrs of footy.
Only 2 votes to the the Cobras umpire. He gave 15 free kicks to the Buffs during the entire match.
Also Number 3 for the Cobras was bog. He dominated number 4 for Buffs. Won them the game!

Buffs won?
I heard the saints won too.

Haha you mustn't of watched the game that much I didn't even play on number 3.

Haha you mustn't of watched the game that much I didn't even play on number 3.
You didn't even play . Full stop! you hardly got a kick, chicken legs.
If you want to talk the talk, try getting a Kick first- Pathetic, KP.!:D
Watching the Buffs was was worse than watching ressies training.!

Haha just stick too hurling abuse from the sidelines mate,
Seen you face too face after the game and you said nothing, haven't had a kick in 3years nothing will change thanks for the comment about my legs :))

Last edited:

Wow that's a bit harsh. KP played well against my team. They had some good passages of play. Probably lacking 2-3 quality players to be a good team. Logan still stink. I hope they have a better ruckman next time we play. That 7ft redhead made me laugh.

Off to park ridge today ,this should be a cracker , can anyone fill us in on the other games from yesterday would like to get a report on Carrara v pine rivers game and also someone give us the correct score

Off to park ridge today ,this should be a cracker , can anyone fill us in on the other games from yesterday would like to get a report on Carrara v pine rivers game and also someone give us the correct score

Carrara won by a point. Pine lead by 3 or 4 goals with 5 mins to go. Carrara got over the line.

Congrats to the Roosters on a well deserved win yesterday at Oval 7. The better side on the day which played some pretty impressive footy.
Although we haven't seen Redcliffe yet but Roosters clearly deserving of being at the top of the table.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back