Review Autopsy vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

LukasTheGreat EASTWESTDOGS Ta. Didn't see it. Will try and find it on the replay, was there any commentary on it? Surprised Matty Campbell or Lynch didn't try stitch him up.
If he gets a week it will be a joke as there was a Suns player who deliberately kneed one of ours in the last quarter and it was pretty ugly.

In the autopsy of the Geelong game I posted that Stringer needed to have more of an impact in games. Someone thought i was unfairly maligning him & 'writing him off'. After today's performance, it was chalk and cheese. That's how you impact a match and that is what the man is capable of. I see greatness in this kid.

Also was happy to see Hrovat get alot more of the ball today. A good reward for his efforts.

Can't find any negatives and even if I could, i'll happily ignore them.

Great win Dogs!

Dude I think I know the poster you're talking about. He's so argumentative and stubborn after a loss, always talking s**t.

Good win tonight, our coach out coached their coach. jj's run was at times exhilarating, he had freedom to move and played well all night. MacRae was sensational, along with great efforts by everyone in the team, a real team effort and am glad that we stuck it up Dixon, he is a moron for sure.

Not a big wallis fan, but he's had 2 excellent games on the trot. Was very good tonight.

I also think tonight showed that griff should play more on the outside when he's back. Jj's run was massive for us tonight and we need more of it. Wallis, Boyd (would still prefer only one of those lads in the team), Libba, Stevens, bonti, Macrae etc can handle the grunt work. Balances the team better with griff running in space
I'm with you Fronk had the same discussion about Griff after the game..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long time reader. First time poster, so here goes..

Absolutely loved the performance by the boys tonight and I feel the wheel is really starting to turn. The changing of the guard is coming along quicker than I expected. We have a very bright future ahead of us especially when the young guys can string these performances together consistently.

I thought JJ’s inclusion gave us that extra bit of speed out of defense we’ve been missing. Really hope he signs.

Jack Macrae what a star, great response after last week.

Hahaha thanks for the help :p
Have you made your decision yet? :p

Absolutely loved the performance by the boys tonight and I feel the wheel is really starting to turn. The changing of the guard is coming along quicker than I expected. We have a very bright future ahead of us especially when the young guys can string these performances together consistently.

I thought JJ’s inclusion gave us that extra bit of speed out of defense we’ve been missing. Really hope he signs.

Welcome to BigFooty mate, hope you stick around! Great first post.

What are people's thoughts on Redpath's game? I'm torn on it, he did a few nice things like leading well, attacking the contest, but also seemed to be a bit lost a bit of the time.

Bontempelli has a huge bag of tricks, more then I ever knew :eek:

His one-handed mark will be shown in the highlights reels, but he had a handball in the first quarter (i think) that made me purr with satisfaction. He received it from the clearance and turned to see a teammate about 2-3m away, and went to pull the trigger....

Until he realised that player would be under threat from an immediate tackle, so he paused and sized up the situation again and released a much better handball about 5-6m away to someone who had released from the contest who then ran into an empty space in the middle of the park.

I could barely size up the situation watching on tv, **** knows how he did it in the heat of the game - it might have been about 0.7 seconds start to finish. I'm not wild about the constant Pendlebury references but it was eerily similar.

Have you made your decision yet? :p

Welcome to BigFooty mate, hope you stick around! Great first post.
Don't know what to do, I think I'll sleep on it or I'll probably end up trying to buy one of each plus the all the other suggestions :p

Welcome dude, and agree exciting times ahead....

What are people's thoughts on Redpath's game? I'm torn on it, he did a few nice things like leading well, attacking the contest, but also seemed to be a bit lost a bit of the time.
Yea I know what you mean. Definitely tank issues towards the end but it was only his second game so the pros outweighed the cons.

He was so important for structure often drawing two defenders which opened up huge space in or forward line. He shouldn't have unloaded to Picken. Would have loved him to slot that one. Looked exhausted towards the end when trying to gather the footy for a shot on goal right at the end. He also put on a fantastic lead and had a paddock between him and his man that wasn't rewarded by JJ.

He'll definitely stay in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back