Unofficial Preview Richmond vs The Undisclosed Location Eagles - The winnyblues Memorial Cup

Who will win the winnyblues memorial cup?

• Richmond

Votes: 46 67.6%
  • West Coast

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh there was some form of an answer to us having won more premierships!

o_O Not sure if serious.
On average, Richmond win a premiership every 13 years; we win a premiership every 9 years.

On average the West Coast Wegirls perm their hair every 9 days.
Ivan+Maric+Footy+Fever+Hits+West+End+qTyjMaaFFCKl.jpg

Nice to see you posted a photo of a natural, manly (non permed, curled etc) head of hair. Infact, one of the most iconic AFL hair styles for all the right reasons. So thanks for that.

Now let us take a look at the Wegirls:

images

ChrisPriddis.jpg

21eoynk.jpg

........ gangster.

2a4xrvm.jpg

How bout Sharrod on his day off?

9hme0k.jpg

Or some nice little cupcakes baked fresh by the players?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe I missed that one hahaha.
Understandable, he was never near the football so you wouldn't have seen him watching West Coast games

I work with a lot of West Coast supporters, gotta know their favourite players :)

How many times have Richmond lost their first finals appearance in ages to a side that finished ninth?

The same number as Palmtree has played good games, Shuey has legitimate free kicks and Kennedy has Colemans. 0. Carlton officially finished 8th. Can see how it kinda looked 9th when you were WAY down the ladder, though. Where'd you finish, again?

The same number as Palmtree has played good games, Shuey has legitimate free kicks and Kennedy has Colemans. 0. Carlton officially finished 8th. Can see how it kinda looked 9th when you were WAY down the ladder, though. Where'd you finish, again?
You'll have to speak up, we can't hear you down there in 12th. 11th is the place to be.

You'll have to speak up, we can't hear you down there in 12th. 11th is the place to be.

I suppose it is after your 2013 campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back