Unofficial Preview Richmond vs The Undisclosed Location Eagles - The winnyblues Memorial Cup

Who will win the winnyblues memorial cup?

• Richmond

Votes: 46 67.6%
  • West Coast

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of coming in here to stir up a few weagle fans but reading through the pages they just don't seem to get upset as easily as the essendrugs fans do and feel the need to lower their colors and revert to personal insults and then go off sooking back to the safety of their own board.
With mediocrity comes broad shoulders and a thick skin.

Seriously though, when you are s**t and someone gives you s**t because you are s**t, what can you really say?

With mediocrity comes broad shoulders and a thick skin.

Seriously though, when you are s**t and someone gives you s**t because you are s**t, what can you really say?
At least we're not Essendon

Not really the right place for this, but I didn't want to venture further into enemy territory to post. I'm sure you avid Tiges' fans have seen it already.

Crowley takes tagging to the next level:

Lids_Crowley.jpg ...

Why do I get the feeling this will be like a little league game?

36 players running around in circles, waving their hands in the air, saying "where the *s the ball?!?!?"

So Vickey K.Os Cox (was bad) but the Wegirls basically do nothing to him.

LeCras gets Vickery with a half hit off the play and half our team attacks LeCras immediately to the point of ripping his top THE WHOLE WAY off him like a pack of wolves. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back