Round 18 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not hoping on the Carlisle bandwagon this week. Another solid performance and I might.

Took up on him last week and glad I did. Not so much because of his 163 against Collingwood(although that helped) but I needed a 300000-400000 defender after Kolodashnij went down. My first bit of real luck this year. Was lucky with Nick Riewoldt in that he was only on my team because I didn't want to burn a trade to get rid of him. Looking good in both RDT and fantasy after week 1, getting myself ready for a big drop in week 2.

RDT : 8/871

Fantasy : 13/496+C

With who I've got left I'm still looking at 2200-2400 in each. That would be my best for a pretty crappy season. At least I know what not to do next season.

Not hoping on the Carlisle bandwagon this week. Another solid performance and I might.

I'll probably do it next week (he's not playing this weekend of course), purely because even if he gets subbed or stinks it up he'll still got up a fair bit in price and that extra cash could be handy going into league finals.

798/6+C

The only disappointment was Wingard and his 18 point second half (0 points in the last quarter). I honestly have no idea why he isn't put into the middle more.. They said at the start of the year that it was to help him ditch the tag but that would only help free up Boak and Polec. He had an ok first half and spent some time in there middle but then come the second half he spent 90% up forward and just didn't impact the game. He will be going back to F7 next round when Sandi returns but he is a worry. Need him to get back in the guts and start scoring well so I can push Zorko to F7.

Oh sweet baby Ablett, I freaking hope there isnt any late midfield withdrawals as I have no bench cover!

Whats with this stupid rumours of Beams being a potential late out? :mad:

Oh sweet baby Ablett, I freaking hope there isnt any late midfield withdrawals as I have no bench cover!

Whats with this stupid rumours of Beams being a potential late out? :mad:

Beams whaaa!?!? I'm lucky enough to have 113 as my emg already, though I was thinking about loopholing to include his score. But then I'd have no cover for a late out... dang it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid round for me so far.

1212/11 + 11/C (rocky) still to play.

Should get 2300 fairly easily. Hopefully more.

1000/8+C for me exactly, also got an 113 emg score that will be added. Looking good but if I've only learned one thing this season, it's that things can go downhill fast.

1291/13 thanks to priddis dusty and maric last night b.ellis poor thou conditions didnt suit him at all...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back