Official Match Thread S18 R06 Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bandits at Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

So, havnt been very active this match thread so heres some early predictions for tomorrows game:

1) Ill kick 6 or more goals. Mostly in the second half landslide.
2) beez will king hit someone and get benched to calm down.
3) Shermanator will king hit the goal post accidently when going to punch through a goal attempt and split the post in two.
4) Les Norton will get 30 touches...And about 20 touches ON the field.
5) Jimmy1992 will actually crack 20 hitouts in a match this year. You can do it kiddo!
6) We win by about 4 goals roughly.

Furries, feel free to deny these facts all you want. Non believers will be SHUNNED! SHUUUUN!

So, havnt been very active this match thread so heres some early predictions for tomorrows game:

1) Ill kick 6 or more goals. Mostly in the second half landslide.
2) beez will king hit someone and get benched to calm down.
3) Shermanator will king hit the goal post accidently when going to punch through a goal attempt and split the post in two.
4) Les Norton will get 30 touches...And about 20 touches ON the field.
5) Jimmy1992 will actually crack 20 hitouts in a match this year. You can do it kiddo!
6) We win by about 4 goals roughly.

Furries, feel free to deny these facts all you want. Non believers will be SHUNNED! SHUUUUN!

7) Bigeasy to amass another 25+ possy game and be spoken about as elite.

Nah we're pretty well over bondage, we've stepped up to artisan asphyxiation for next weeks heritage round.

So my David Carradine and Michael Hutchence techniques aren't required this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images
images
images

It seems that the Fuzzies have a little to much Hate going on, will make the change rooms awkward later.

Anyway, Game Day!
Don't you worry about us, the Furies change rooms will be the usual amazing place, filled with strange, but beautiful, creatures all basking in the glory of yet another victory, we Love Hate!

Heard a few of these 'bandits' have called in sick today. I sense FEAR!!!
Fair dinkum mate. What the * did you guys do to Campaigner Road? I'm sitting at the Monash Fwy exit and I can't ******* get off, there's some kid in the back seat in the car in front poking his tongue out at me. Looks like no time for a quick peek-a-boo at the Royal before the game :(

Fair dinkum mate. What the **** did you guys do to Campaigner Road? I'm sitting at the Monash Fwy exit and I can't ******* get off, there's some kid in the back seat in the car in front poking his tongue out at me. Looks like no time for a quick peek-a-boo at the Royal before the game :(

We won't stand for that. I have asked logger to push the game back so all eyes are satisfied pre game.

And you call us campaigners......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back