Preview Rnd 19 Carlton v Fremantle Thursday 31st July @ Patersons

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning on taking my boy along to training this afternoon. Never been before so don't really know what to expect. Do the players make themselves available to sign autographs / have a photo taken?

I am planning on taking my boy along to training this afternoon. Never been before so don't really know what to expect. Do the players make themselves available to sign autographs / have a photo taken?

From past experiences the players are very good when they are playing out of Victoria.
Take your boy for sure, i'm sure the club and the players won't let you guys down.

Nickey & Wood are in Perth. As is Curnow. - instagram & twitter pics :)

yes generally.
although all the popular players get crowded so be prepared to wait around for a bit.
or you can just settle for a chat with the fringe players :cool:

From past experiences the players are very good when they are playing out of Victoria.
Take your boy for sure, i'm sure the club and the players won't let you guys down.
Thanks HBF. Looking forward to it, hopefully the rain stays away.

yes generally.
although all the popular players get crowded so be prepared to wait around for a bit.
or you can just settle for a chat with the fringe players :cool:
I remember a training session a couple of years ago at the WACA and i was sat next to Geoff Edelsten who was by himself. Brynne and the twins must have been left at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No sign of Menz but Watson. Lucas, Johnson are here
I like all of that. Maybe Lucas's papers aren't stamped after all.

Still think they have hopes for Watson. I know I do. Hope he plays so we can see a kick in torp sail over their zone and Yaz burning them all off for a four bounce goal.

Bluebelle thanks for the posts. I'm happy that Menzel isn't playing, give himself time to get ready for the last part of the season.

Bone bruising can be terribly painful. May have been off his feet for a week.

A win would be too much to ask for so in view, Johnson getting another shot is terrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back