Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

54e3629e-9139-414a-8040-fcb45b52254b.jpg
10474281_10152383973607713_6811217335147367727_n.jpg

Curiously, do many clubs have the same Social Media managers? I swear I have seen Arsenal, Barnsley and another few with the exact same designs for announcing new players.

54e3629e-9139-414a-8040-fcb45b52254b.jpg
10474281_10152383973607713_6811217335147367727_n.jpg

Curiously, do many clubs have the same Social Media managers? I swear I have seen Arsenal, Barnsley and another few with the exact same designs for announcing new players.

in fairness, it's a great, clean way to announce players

dont understand all this being upset at lukaku. he was bought 3 years ago. in that time, chelsea have bought ba, eto'o, drogba back and diego costa. why on earth should he wait any longer when then club keeps buying other strikers?

in fairness, it's a great, clean way to announce players

dont understand all this being upset at lukaku. he was bought 3 years ago. in that time, chelsea have bought ba, eto'o, drogba back and diego costa. why on earth should he wait any longer when then club keeps buying other strikers?

Yeah, I like it also. I was just curious but with all the content that clubs post these days, I'd have thought they'd have their own or perhaps they are run by the same company. Just interesting is all.

I'm pretty happy if schneiderlin isn't allowed to move so it doesn't make him go to Spurs.

Yeah, I like it also. I was just curious but with all the content that clubs post these days, I'd have thought they'd have their own or perhaps they are run by the same company. Just interesting is all.

I'm pretty happy if schneiderlin isn't allowed to move so it doesn't make him go to Spurs.

i would assume it's just something easy for 'smaller' clubs to be able to pull off. i really, really like how arsenal in particular have. the atletico griezmann one looks really nice too.

Id leave too if I was at a club and they signed Eto'o and Drogba within the space of 12 months.

2 washed up veterans.

I think Costa is the one that will push him out the door. I guess that signing shows Rom that he's not close to being number 1 and won't be for a large number of seasons.

Sad to see him go, but it's not going to affect us at all moving forward and gives us some more FFP space to reinvest into the squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An early line from the continent and De Telegraaf is reporting that Atletico Madrid have agreed a fee in the region of €2.5million (£2m) with PSV Eindhoven for teenager Zakaria Bakkali. The Belgian winger, who has recently been linked with Liverpool and Tottenham, now has to agree personal terms with Atletico.

Would be a top top signing and along with Griezmann, Atletico will still be super dangerous.

As disappointing as it is if he doesn't want to be at the Bridge its not going to affect us moving forward. Bit of a silver lining in apparently he hasn't hit any of his add ons yet and we've only paid £8m for him so far.
It hurts that he is qualified as home grown. But at the end of the day if we sell we will make a 20m profit on a player who has made 4 starts for us, scored no goals and has had most of his wages covered while he was here. Not a bad piece of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back