Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Coney Island Warriors vs Mt Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

We usually put more effort in to our bonding sessions than the actual game, qooty just comes naturally to us.
good morning Demons. How was last nights bonding session? Or are you still spooning?

How cooney will feel about 9:30pm Sunday night:

1114160_original.gif

So it's a simulated AFL game entirely different from AFL. You don't write political speeches for a living, do you?
Of course it is. You don't see Gary Ablett running around for the Gold Coast Suns do you? Obviously you were too stupid to realise but in my previous post I actually mentioned how this FANTASY competition is completely different to the AFL.

Of course it is. You don't see Gary Ablett running around for the Gold Coast Suns do you? Obviously you were too stupid to realise but in my previous post I actually mentioned how this FANTASY competition is completely different to the AFL.
Besides being the same sport, you mean? Completely different except for the bits that aren't different? Like hand balling, kicking, scoring... all the same but different.

Fantasy injury trolling as well. It all has an air of familiarity about it. I'm only a n00b though, so I'll bow to your superior knowledge and experience.

At least when you lose, you can take comfort in the knowledge that it's completely different to losing.

At least when you lose, you can take comfort in the knowledge that it's completely different to losing.

I would anticipate the anoos hurt will be very similar also...

I would anticipate the anoos hurt will be very similar also...
Apparently he's getting that out of the way early.

Probably the wisest course of action.

Besides being the same sport, you mean? Completely different except for the bits that aren't different? Like hand balling, kicking, scoring... all the same but different.

Fantasy injury trolling as well. It all has an air of familiarity about it. I'm only a n00b though, so I'll bow to your superior knowledge and experience.

Not sure if stupid on purpose?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering where cooney is today?

checking health care options?

I believe he meditates on top of Mt Buller on Fridays. Works on his kicking visualisation by punting squirrels. He'll be back. When he's good and ready...

I believe he meditates on top of Mt Buller on Fridays. Works on his kicking visualisation by punting squirrels. He'll be back. When he's good and ready...

Probably gone to get his catheter inserted early... Good move. :thumbsu:

he'll be acquainted with the grip of the squirrel come sunday .....

Let's dig real deep into those roots for Heritage Round.

musclel.gif
KCrIYJK.png
muscler.gif

Team Pump Official Team Sheet (The greatest team in the history of BigFooty)

B: tasmanlvr, Logger, Modbury_Hawk_12
HB: Big Stiff, Smartys Power, LP04
C: raven echo, Gentlemen, Footypie32
HF: Rhodesy_Blues, Danger in Texas, Headless
F: stewie griffen, cooney, Mateyman
Foll: HawkPatrol, lanky_wes, Eth
Int: @Hank93, thorne89

Changes
Nil

And apparently this was our mascot yonks ago:

muscle1.gif

Don't think many of our past figures knew too much about leg day. Uh, not that you'd tell them...

And apparently this was our mascot yonks ago:

muscle1.gif

Don't think many of our past figures knew too much about leg day. Uh, not that you'd tell them...

Beach muscles.

Ah, the memories :oops:

You appear unsure about a lot of things.

We will provide you with some certainty on Sunday.
I'm sure you are. The certainty that you have peaked too early and you actually can't match it with the best.

Looks like my opposition is going to be a no show. He might be a Danger in Texas, but here he hasn't so much as farted. Instead I have to deal with squashable nuisances like the one below.
I'm sure you are. The certainty that you have peaked too early and you actually can't match it with the best.
Why would we need to match it with ourselves?

Looks like my opposition is going to be a no show. He might be a Danger in Texas, but here he hasn't so much as farted. Instead I have to deal with squashable nuisances like the one below.
Why would we need to match it with ourselves?
You newbies need to realise that the competition runs longer than 6 weeks.

You newbies need to realise that the competition runs longer than 6 weeks.
You got anybody better that I can learn the ropes from? I'd enjoy a bit of a challenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back