Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe the better player but Barlow always does better in DT as he takes more uncontested marks. Most coaches seemed to have Barlow and Simpson, some have Sandilands, my opponent on Thursday was saddled with Pavlich. 11 of the 18 in my league had Sandilands, you could tell because their total scores were -2 after 7 seconds of the game.

I only have Barlow(124) in RDT and Barlow and Simpson(112) in fantasy. Simpson didn't get the ball much in the last quarter which was part of the reason Carlton lost.

Is in finals in anyone else's league this round?

Seriously considering using my last trade in RDT so I can put Zorko on the field instead of Kersten to cover Buddy.
Would involve going Charlie Cameron to Dean Towers

Seriously considering using my last trade in RDT so I can put Zorko on the field instead of Kersten to cover Buddy.
Would involve going Charlie Cameron to Dean Towers

Buddy to bench. Caddy in for McGov which gives me DPP to switch Zorko to F6.

Dangerfield being out is a concern for me too. Lucky I've got no match this weekend (prelim next week) Kersten could cover which I suppose is better than nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just realised im playing the same team in 2 separate leagues this round. Thats gotta be a one in a million chance. Anyone here the owner of Wharfie Wizards?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back