Review Autopsy vs North Melbourne #SaveBoomer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing team?

Jesus....how much longer are you guys going to be irrelevant?

what is it now 60 years without a flag?

sitting 14th on the ladder

how many prelims have you lost now?

If you want to talk about a nothing team, your club is exhibit A.

Your club is such a nothing club, Callan Ward who was seen as the one player who bleed red, white and blue to the nth degree jumped ships when money came around.

Ha ha ha ha...:D

In the spirit of great sportsmanship, as is always the case on this board, consider yourself ignored.

Ha ha ha ha :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Your club is such a nothing club, Callan Ward who was seen as the one player who bleed red, white and blue to the nth degree jumped ships when money came around.
eye-chart.jpg

nothing team?

1000448_10151623522433661_1088095231_n.jpg

nothing team?

nothing team?

This Norf supporter when making this post:

upload_2014-8-20_22-45-35.jpeg

Lol this thread is hilarious. It consists of one random norfie coming over to our board every now and then, who no doubts gotten himself all worked up after reading the reports on their board from one of his fellow flog mates about what the big bad bulldogs are saying in here. He then gets a page of insults thrown at him. Rinse and repeat. I love it.

You'd think the warning in red would stop them :drunk:
Change thread title to '[Universal Love] Autopsy v Norf Meltbourne #saveboomer'?

You are ascribing far too much in terms of intelligence to them. Think of them as some sort of moronic hive mind.

Just as well we're giving away 0 point infractions & thread bans for their silly melts.

Hate to have to pull out the banz hammer

Change thread title to '[Universal Love] Autopsy v Norf Meltbourne #saveboomer'?

A prefix is more admin setup but your hashtag sounds good

Just as well we're giving away 0 point infractions & thread bans for their silly melts.

Hate to have to pull out the banz hammer

A prefix is more admin setup but your hashtag sounds good

I mean it is entertaining, I mean they are so sore:D:D:D:D:D:D

But Ant, they are very quick to deal out infractions on their board, so I hope when they become so abusive we are returning the favour.

Lol this thread is hilarious. It consists of one random norfie coming over to our board every now and then, who no doubts gotten himself all worked up after reading the reports on their board from one of his fellow flog mates about what the big bad bulldogs are saying in here. He then gets a page of insults thrown at him. Rinse and repeat. I love it.

It reminds me of that MASH episode with 5.0'clock Charlie, the lone Korean who comes over to bomb them and misses the lot, even when they bring out arrows to show him where to bomb lol.

I mean it is entertaining, I mean they are so sore:D:D:D:D:D:D

But Ant, they are very quick to deal out infractions on their board, so I hope when they become so abusive we are returning the favour.

What happens on other boards is their business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nothing team?

Essendon supporter as a kid, means he is actually a campaigner. Not as much as you and your Norf compatriots who continue to prove us all correct though. Have a great week meandering through life looking for others to blame for your misfortune.

Maybe give The King a booty call, that'll give you a moment's rest from the big, bad world, out to get you. Until you get glassed in the face.

If you all missed it earlier this week I strongly recommend having a look at the fox footy facebook page in particular the story on Tom Rockliff and his dog being banned from running through the banner. One of the first few comments on that page is absolute gold!!!

If you all missed it earlier this week I strongly recommend having a look at the fox footy facebook page in particular the story on Tom Rockliff and his dog being banned from running through the banner. One of the first few comments on that page is absolute gold!!!
WHACK!!!!
707sau.jpg

nothing team?

While we're ignoring you, Josh Gibson and David Hale say hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back