Preview FACE OFF: Round 22 - North Melbourne v Adelaide @ Bellerive Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

He's not s**t - he's just not in great for...

WHICH LEADS ME TO ANOTHER CRITICISM OF OUR COACHING PANEL...

Stop playing players who are unfit or injured.
Stop playing players who are out of form.

They did it all last year - and it let a lot of people to unfairly become very critical of Thommo.
They're doing it this year with Danger and Douglas and Wright - all either injured, under duress, or out of form... Leading a lot of people to become heavily critical of them.
Wright is a front runner then. We don't need anymore of those.

Flying, gee he's special probably take your first pick to get him.;)

May develop in time but wouldn't care if he left. No real trade value would hope a swap could be organised.
we have PLENTY of guys with no real trade value, I'd be happy to do business.

I like Wright when in form because he has played some good games when it's all clicked... but he's not in form atm and he's not good enough of a player that he can be carried while in the AFL side when he is down. He's exactly the kind of player who should be sent back to the SANFL to find form. I mean, Tex getting back into it from a knee is fine to keep playing him (even though his form has always been reasonable given our s**t forward delivery) but that shouldn't be the case with Wright.

so Sando is frustrated with our form however he continues to select players that our out of form

Wright and Douglas

Personally I would have dropped Wright for Kerridge with Sam playing as the defensive forward tagging NDS, I would have also dropped Douglas who is clearly struggling to cover the ground instead of Grigg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very disappointed with the selections. How Kerridge and Matt Crouch are not ins is beyond belief. Rutten in is surely taking the piss...lost at selection yet again.

How is Rutten in taking the piss? There's nobody else available to come in and be a KPP, or even a third defender with Thompson playing as an undersized one - Hartigan gone for the season, Otten gone for the season, Shaw out with a Hamstring. It's Rutten or Siggins.

Sanderson has left it too late to make a statement and drop players on form like Wright and Douglas. He has stuck with out of form players a lot this season and is relying on them to get stuck right into it this Saturday

According to the most boring speaker ever, Rutten was really sick last week hence his poor form.

I'm ok with Truck back.

Boring one also said Kerridge was outstanding last week so as punishment he doesn't get picked.

Grigg, he who can kick in a side with 52% disposal efficiency is dropped.

M crouch who is killing it won't get another game this year.

Good one.

According to the most boring speaker ever, Rutten was really sick last week hence his poor form.

I'm ok with Truck back.

Boring one also said Kerridge was outstanding last week so as punishment he doesn't get picked.

Grigg, he who can kick in a side with 52% disposal efficiency is dropped.

M crouch who is killing it won't get another game this year.

Good one.

not to mention Kerridge form against North Melb is outstanding and is better suited than Wright to play as a defensive forward on NDS

starting to think the Kanga's might give us an almighty touch up...

and Sando wont get another contract...

Good to see a statement was made for a woeful play last week. Two injured players and the sub drop out. Way to go team, you sure put it to them...

we might be the first club to have a player refuse to be the sub. "No thanks Mr Sando, I'd prefer a full game in the 2's. I hope you purchased a full flexible fare."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back