St Kilda should trade #1 for Blues deal... What you think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfredo Rojas

Pain&Gain
Jun 21, 2014
Altona
AFL Club
GWS
I think Saints should heavily consider this trade, win-win for both sides

- Carlton offer Kane Lucas (few years experience can slot into senior side, top pick himself)
- Blues also put up pick #6 & 3rd round pick in exchange for;

Saints pick #1... I reckon both sides would benefit as Saints still gain top 10 pick and early 3rd round pick plus a ready to go player

- Carlton offer Kane Lucas (few years experience can slot into senior side, top pick himself)

Saints pick #1... I reckon both sides would benefit as Saints still gain top 10 pick and early 3rd round pick plus a ready to go player
You know Kane Lucas has only played 5 games this year? He's not a ready to go player, He's a midfielder who's supposed to be hitting his prime but cannot crack a bottom 8 team

It's one of the most lop sided trades in history, It would make freo's pick 1 for Croad/Mcpharlin look like a masterstroke on their behalf

I'm a Blues supporter and this still looks like the worst trade in the history of trades.

Save the #6 pick, why not just give them Lucas, McLean and a free one month gold subscription to Josh Bootsma's SnapChat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is this trolling? Why is not lagit fair trade?
How is it a fair trade?
St Kilda pretty much gives up pick 1 for pick 6.
Kane Lucas holds zero value at the trade table and if Carlton actually came to St Kilda with that offer, they would rightfully be laughed at and they wouldn't do any business with you for a long time.

You know Kane Lucas has only played 5 games this year? He's not a ready to go player, He's a midfielder who's supposed to be hitting his prime but cannot crack a bottom 8 team

It's one of the most lop sided trades in history, It would make freo's pick 1 for Croad/Mcpharlin look like a masterstroke on their behalf
McPharlin was worth every cent and we on-traded Croad back to Hawthorn for pick 10. We did alright.

Don't make me post another gif

1509.gif

268.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back