Traded Paddy Dow [Traded to St Kilda in 4-Team Trade]

Remove this Banner Ad

SOS lives in dreamland.

Dow - Former pick 2 in 2017, great VFL form and some solid AFL performances in 2023 - Not worth pick 56
Coffield - Former pick 8 in 2017, 4 VFL games in 2023, previous ACL injury and no AFL games in over 24 months - Worth pick 40

I'm all for trying to get the best deal for your club but when you act like this, you're a flog.

SOS lives in dreamland.

Dow - Former pick 2 in 2017, great VFL form and some solid AFL performances in 2023 - Not worth pick 56
Coffield - Former pick 8 in 2017, 4 VFL games in 2023, previous ACL injury and no AFL games in over 24 months - Worth pick 40

I'm all for trying to get the best deal for your club but when you act like this, you're a flog.

To be fair to SOS, his negotiating skills are a pain in the ass, but he did call Dodoro's bluff and netted them a very good compo pick for Gresham

SOS lives in dreamland.

Can't understand why people get so triggered by list managers posturing early in the draft period. From what is being reported a deal is almost done for this.

Last I heard he wanted pick 40 to be used in a trade, not a straight swap.

This makes sense when you consider 40 will only get used as points fora Croft bid.

Sounds as though they have been able to bring in another club or two for pick exchanges. I think we will all walk away with fair trades.

Expecting this deal to get done in the next day.
blues keen to improve their draft hand and will find a way to get into the 1st round

Expecting this deal to get done in the next day.
blues keen to improve their draft hand and will find a way to get into the 1st round

Assume the future 4th we got from Freo in the Henry deal will be used (given its "probably" going to be better than our future 4th?)

They just traded out of thr first round.

I'm not sure how Paddy Dow gets them back in there.
This is why they are keen to get back into the first round

Dow in a package with a few other clubs is looking like it’ll get it done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back