Traded Dogs trade #10, #17 and F1 to Gold Coast for #4, #46, #51 and F3

Remove this Banner Ad

Interestingly enough we’ve likely got a few father sons in 2025. We could trade our 2025 1st into 2024.

Edit: Next year obviously.

Gees, must have good water out West?
Cooney and Eagleton seem like first rounders, potentially top 10 in 2025.

Cohen Lake 30 - 40 in 2025.

2026 Levi West is a strong first rounder at the moment and young Dickson is kicking bags as a small forward

There are a bunch more but don't know how well they're doing

We got picks back to match Croft who will also be bid on early.

And we have a strong 2025 and 2026 father sons, some of who will go fairly high so we will want to move our 2025 first into next year...

English and Bailey Smith might also leave so we could have multiple first rounders next year

It's easy to be short sighted
But you're not North, it's not like you're getting first rounders next year for free. If English and Smith leave you'll also be much weaker and just hoping the picks you get can eventually replace them.

But you're not North, it's not like you're getting first rounders next year for free. If English and Smith leave you'll also be much weaker and just hoping the picks you get can eventually replace them.
I don't think we will lose both of them ... English is a RFA so will get plenty for him if it is him

We'd trade a 2025 first into 2024. We have plenty of talent coming through in 2025 as it is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see the logic in it but I still would not have done it
We need mids and next year is a mid-heavy draft

We will have potentially multiple first rounders next year anyway ... don't see why the melts at all
If that occurs, we're rebuilding and we've just traded away assets to rebuild.

I thought it was a great deal for GC without the F1….. When i heard that driving home Dogs added an F1 i was shocked.

Fantastic deal for the Suns.

No... we have strong 2025 and 2026 father son drafts. We need to trade assets

And we could lose one of English or Smith. I'd think we'd keep one
That's a huge maybe. This time last year Moir was a top 5 lock.

I don't think you're going to convince me on 24/25. Our opinions differ here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back