Preview Finals still alive - Not Anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

Not too worried about Sydney/Richmond. Longmire wont want them going easy and I don't rate Richmond much, had a few lucky wins in their version of St Kilda's streak.
Mooney said on AFL360 that he heard that Longmire was really thrilled after Sydney's win over the Bulldogs because he thought they played so well (stuck to their structures perfectly, effort was there, everyone played their role). Longmire won't want them to go away from that a week out from the finals.

Horse is old Skool.

He's an old fashioned guy who believes form is important

Ross Lyon is a different cat and would happily rest half of his team

Look if Richmond won by some miracle I would be happy with them ....they are a great to club as second team if you like

If they somehow upset Sydney they will have earned their spot in the 8

Will be interesting to watch

Watching Port v Freo first quarter...both teams up and about! Scary to think what either team might do to is next week if we make it :-s

Fair enough...but we're well and truly another step down from Freo & Port if they're on. Very physical game in tight too, we'll get near on assaulted
We're a whole step ladder below Haw/Syd

Looking at it with a glass half full now...Freo n Port bruising the crap out of each other right now. Might come out flat as a tack next week ;-)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at it with a glass half full now...Freo n Port bruising the crap out of each other right now. Might come out flat as a tack next week ;-)

Sandilands took a knock early I think plus Johnson is looking fairly injured and I reckon he might be subbed. Fyfe will be back next week though and who knows about McPharlin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back