Arrgghhhh...CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey darl...

Something's come up. I mean, I just feel that the first week of October will be a great time for it. I've always said you look more beautiful in the October sun, and September can be cold and wet and really we have no business having the best day of our lives together in torrential rain with a cold church and even colder reception. It's just how I feel...

1. Say you've got gastro
2. Have the week off work
3. Stay up all night Friday 'being sick'
4. Admit to hospital Saturday morning
5. Watch final in hospital bed in comfort and quiet
6. Walk out once finished
7. Rock up to wedding in hospital gown
8. Get married

My stupid uncle got re-married - RE MARRIED - the day of the North vs Hawthorn 94 extra game.

You people who have September weddings are a virus.

No excuses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My stupid uncle got re-married - RE MARRIED - the day of the North vs Hawthorn 94 extra game.

You people who have September weddings are a virus.

No excuses.
This is a top 5 game of all time for me. I jumped the fence when Dunstall kicked his 100th and went to the Roos huddle and listened to Carey talk to the players. Amazing game live.

The only bloody slot available for 6 weeks either side and to postpone brought too many other variables into play. Oh and I would like to keep my testicles!

Mate, you're getting married, your testicles are gone. she'll keep them in her purse.

Could be a perfect end to a perfect day. Just the two of you, leave the guests dancing and back to your hotel room to watch TV together. She loves you. She wants you to be happy.
Ah H2h, you're one out of the box.

Negotiations have gone well.. I've brokered a deal that will see the honeymoon moved to March and me travel from East Timor to be at the GF!!!

More historical than the Camp David Accords

Ah H2h, you're one out of the box.

That's how I hooked up with a rabid Collingwood supporter, soon after my ex told me the Unpleasantness That Shall Not Be Named of 1998 wasn't worth getting upset about. For life you need someone who gets it, even if the team is wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back