How will you watch our first final against Port Adelaide?

How will you watch the final?

• I'm going to the game, no matter the cost of flights!

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • I'll have a BBQ with my family and friends

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • I'm hoping for the MRC room / PRO to be open and watch it there

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • I'm going to a pub

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • I'll watch it on replay

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 2, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brothers of Destruction
After looking at flights from Melbourne to Adelaide, I realise airlines are c***lickers and have doubled and with some particular flights…tripled the cost of flights for that particular route.

So what other ways will we be able to watch this game if we're not there? What way will you enjoy the match?

I'm completely split, I want to go and I'm waiting for the airliners to release cheaper flights, will purchase a ticket tomorrow regardless. If that doesn't work out, I'll be hoping the club organises a screening, something should be done. I'm sure 15,000 tiger supporters could fill out Rod Laver Arena and watch the game there!

I was contemplating making the 1800km round trip, until I found out it was on a Sunday. So I'll be watching on Fox Footy with the family.

Yeah was going to fly over for the day...Except tickets went from 85 each way to 585 each way...**** you airlines.....Cant even book until I knew I had tickets to the game...what a load of collingwood....so disappointed...And cause its a Sunday game cant even really do the drive over and back with school/work on Monday morning...well played airlines well played....

At the game. If anyone who can't make it has a spare bar code let me know, as I'm hoping to take the mrs along too, cheers!

Happy to lend you mine. I had offered it to someone else in another thread but they never got back to me. Send me a PM and I'll give you my barcode.

Contemplated doing the day trip since I'm working Sat night but just can't justify over $800 in flights. Will probably saddle up at a pub in Richmond somewhere or the social club if I can bring guests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to lend you mine. I had offered it to someone else in another thread but they never got back to me. Send me a PM and I'll give you my barcode.

Contemplated doing the day trip since I'm working Sat night but just can't justify over $800 in flights. Will probably saddle up at a pub in Richmond somewhere or the social club if I can bring guests.

Have been sorted out already mate, but if things hit a snag will hit you up tomorrow. Cheers :thumbsu:

Posey03.jpg

Have to watch it on delay. The mrs is in a local production of the sound of music and not thinking of even the possibility of finals I've booked the whole family to watch at 2pm Sunday. Either that or pick it up in the second half when I get home and watch the first half later. Can't decide.

Have to watch it on delay. The mrs is in a local production of the sound of music and not thinking of even the possibility of finals I've booked the whole family to watch at 2pm Sunday. Either that or pick it up in the second half when I get home and watch the first half later. Can't decide.

You need a cuddle.

Which category are people going to go for? Or is everyone going to buy tickets for the hill?
I have applied for the corporate function seats. Hopefully I get a call from the club first thing AM. But otherwise, I might go category 1.

Back