How will you watch our first final against Port Adelaide?

How will you watch the final?

• I'm going to the game, no matter the cost of flights!

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • I'll have a BBQ with my family and friends

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • I'm hoping for the MRC room / PRO to be open and watch it there

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • I'm going to a pub

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • I'll watch it on replay

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to watch it on delay. The mrs is in a local production of the sound of music and not thinking of even the possibility of finals I've booked the whole family to watch at 2pm Sunday. Either that or pick it up in the second half when I get home and watch the first half later. Can't decide.
Bloody hell darth, you need to re read the book of excuses and chalking up brownie points......again

I have got a wife and 4 kids so wont be going as my sons birthday is this weekend. My boy is a trooper, once we won he helped me convince the wife to switch his party from the sunday to the saturday. I will make it up to him though, just brought him a PS4 because you got to reward boys who know whats really important in life and that's the Tigers final-------------------------------------------------------------everything else :p

If not at the game I have this weird thing where I have to watch it alone. Me and my bro both mad tigers fans can't stand watching the game in the same room. Everyone who attends be as loud as possible and will the boys home

Hey guys, I've been so keen to head to Adelaide and watch the boys in the final this week, however I've made the choice not to go for a number of reasons. Are we allowed to PM our barcode to other users so they can get access? Would hate to see someone miss out while my possible spot is wasted.

I will be watching the replay, unfortunately.
Due to the time difference between Adelaide and Glasgow...:eek: and the fact I'm working, means it will be a late Sunday night (UK time) sit down with a few beers for me.

Avoiding the score over here isn't as straight forward as it would seem, had the same scenario re work/time etc, last time we met Adelaide and got home to sit down to watch the game, only to stupidly check an update on my phone, which read "Tigers make it 7 in a row"

Still it made the watch easier and if I'm honest and I get another email/text stating 10 in a row for The Tiges, then I'm sure I could live with that, too...:cool:

DARETODREAM

I have got a wife and 4 kids so wont be going as my sons birthday is this weekend. My boy is a trooper, once we won he helped me convince the wife to switch his party from the sunday to the saturday. I will make it up to him though, just brought him a PS4 because you got to reward boys who know whats really important in life and that's the Tigers final-------------------------------------------------------------everything else :p
That's more like it t71, improve overcome and adapt , we can all learn a thing or two from one another.

Hey guys, I've been so keen to head to Adelaide and watch the boys in the final this week, however I've made the choice not to go for a number of reasons. Are we allowed to PM our barcode to other users so they can get access? Would hate to see someone miss out while my possible spot is wasted.
Yes you are allowed and I would love another seat. I have to buy for four.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love one if you have a spare.

For all the s**t we give the city of Adelaide, it's not a bad place. Some awesome pubs, great food and wine, safe and easy to get around.
If you make a dick of yourself you will probably find trouble. Same goes if you make a dick of yourself anywhere in the world.
For the travelling Tigers, remember you are a guest in the city and at the Adelaide Oval but barrack hard.
End of sermon.

Just taken the day of work, I missed the Swans game due to work ( kept up to date brilliantly by you guys ) and there was NO way I'm going to miss this game.... Father's Day lunch then home in time for the Tigers.

I cant believe my luck... iv got my cousins wedding that day and im in the bridal party ffs! The church starts at 2pm so it looks like my only option is watching it on my phone while we drive around taking photos.... who the * gets married on a day the tiges a playing a final!!!!

I cant believe my luck... iv got my cousins wedding that day and im in the bridal party ffs! The church starts at 2pm so it looks like my only option is watching it on my phone while we drive around taking photos.... who the **** gets married on a day the tiges a playing a final!!!!

Tell him you suffer from a case on unrequited love for the bride , and because of the emotional pain it will cause you to be in the bridal party you need to stand down

Back