FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

You kind of just made yourself public enemy number one in this thread but don't worry I'm joking.
The main posters in here are Caitlyn enthusiasts!

Caitlyn is safe! Love it!

looks like Marlisa has voters. wonder what demographic

I'll say it- Tweens and ones from her background which made our ridiculous winner last season.

Caitlyn has a massive fan base! Just had a look at twitter

that would be funny , a double elimination. sorry acts but the judges have decided you both must go and we are bringing back younger than yesterday. yikes

No lets bring back Paris Inc please I love them lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll say it- Tweens and ones from her background which made our ridiculous winner last season.

Caitlyn has a massive fan base! Just had a look at twitter

So you are saying Dami won last year because she was Asian?

Reigan clearly the best performer/voice and should win comfortably. (unless Marlisa wins by default because she is Asian)

how long will XOX last now that they are voted off.

I was watching their last performance, and they didn't bond as a group at all. Serenity was just doing her own thing.

They won't last at all seeing as serenity and nadia wanted to be solo acts. Nadia auditioned as a group last year and didn't make it.

So you are saying Dami won last year because she was Asian?

Reigan clearly the best performer/voice and should win comfortably. (unless Marlisa wins by default because she is Asian)

Dami won last year because people find her 'endearing' and likeable.

Marlissa has a big canvass because of her Filipino? Background. U should see all of her support comments on facebook. It's beyond crazy.

Dami won last year because people find her 'endearing' and likeable.

Marlissa has a big canvass because of her Filipino? Background. U should see all of her support comments on facebook. It's beyond crazy.

Fanbase not canvass lol. Stupid autocorrect.

I do find it funny that the one in the under 25 girls that not everyone agreed with was Caitlyn- she is the best. The other two were rated, and are useless! Can we please go back to 17 minimum age next year!

Yes I am so sick of seeing Ronan say
You're only 14!
You're only 13! (Jai)
They all just sound like little kids. Go try out for the voice kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back