FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

it is a bit early to be calling Reigan an easy winner at this stage. She is definitely on track but it is usually about timing your run and having momentum at the end. This year she may have have some opposition unlike last year where Dami dominated from go to whoah pretty much with her opposition being inconsistent. So far I think all the overs, Caitlyn (solid every show) and Dean look realistic chances at this stage with the Brothers 3 being an outsider. My rankings for the whole show so far in terms of performance would be 1 Reigan, 2 Jason, 3 Rochelle, 4 Dean, 5 Caitlyn, 6 Brothers 3, 7 Tee, 8 Sydnee and 9 Marlisa

it is a bit early to be calling Reigan an easy winner at this stage. She is definitely on track but it is usually about timing your run and having momentum at the end. This year she may have have some opposition unlike last year where Dami dominated from go to whoah pretty much with her opposition being inconsistent. So far I think all the overs, Caitlyn (solid every show) and Dean look realistic chances at this stage with the Brothers 3 being an outsider. My rankings for the whole show so far in terms of performance would be 1 Reigan, 2 Jason, 3 Rochelle, 4 Dean, 5 Caitlyn, 6 Brothers 3, 7 Tee, 8 Sydnee and 9 Marlisa
Wen you look at it that way it would prolly be
1 Reigan
2 Jason
3 Caitlyn
4 Rochelle
5 Dean
and then the rest in order as you wrote

Do u guys think the winner is actually determined by votes or do u think it's rigged by record company/tv executives? I always wonder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do u guys think the winner is actually determined by votes or do u think it's rigged by record company/tv executives? I always wonder.
tbh it is..
Dami brought in the asians
Jai brought in the Tb's
Taylor brought in the country fans
That is a pretty diverse show

So you are saying Dami won last year because she was Asian?

Reigan clearly the best performer/voice and should win comfortably. (unless Marlisa wins by default because she is Asian)

The issue I have with Reigan- we have a zillion of her types. Ella Henderson performed 2 weeks ago, she is much better than Reigan.

As for Dami, it helped. Not saying it was the only reason though. Marlissa has a massive Fillipino base.

Dean + INXS? Then please give him Never Tear Us Apart when I was AO when Port thrashed Carlton by 103 2 weeks ago their stupid fanbase sung that song and **** me they were terrible, it really put me off INXS so I hope Dean can rejuvenate them

Devil inside. Not INXS fault Carlton are s**t.

Yep me too but now that he's been in the bottom 2 people are going to vote for him more next week just like they did for sydnee.

I wish all these shows had a vote to eliminate phone line. Would be so much more interesting.

Yep me too but now that he's been in the bottom 2 people are going to vote for him more next week just like they did for sydnee.

He may get the rebound vote this week, but I'd be confident in saying he'll be gone the week after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back