Review 2014 Post Season Member Briefing (fan forum)

What did you think of the night?

• Didn't go :(

Votes: 56 78.9%
  • I was there, and I thought the club was open, honest, and did a commendable job

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • I was there, and I thought it was 'meh'

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I was there, and I thought it was all spin and propaganda

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They are some that are asking just Stupid Questions.

There are a Few There but some I do wonder listening to what they have said
Every member has a right to be there. Every member can ask any question they like...it's their right.
Injury questions have been asked. Recruiting questions have been asked. Fitness, training loads, etc.
I would like to ask about the non performance of some of our senior players this year.

Bucks saying it was Ball's decision to retire, but that he had spelt out to him he'd probably play mostly VFL next year.

Luke Ball said as much in his interview. Basically said he sat down with Buckley and was told that it's hard for players to accept when to retire etc etc. Pretty obvious he was told it was time to move on.

Luke Ball said as much in his interview. Basically said he sat down with Buckley and was told that it's hard for players to accept when to retire etc etc. Pretty obvious he was told it was time to move on.

Perhaps a bit of an insight into Buckley's conversation with Dawes.

Love this;

@wesy_b: Hine: would select Sharenberg 100 times over again #piesreview

And some whinged after he did his knee that "we'd made a mistake".

Found that Intresting that Bucks has said the Media is Full of S**T and have no Idea.

I smell something from Goldy’s Manager more then the Reporters

Love this;

And some whinged after he did his knee that "we'd made a mistake".

To be fair, do you honestly think he'd answer any differently? Imagine the debacle if he said, "No we f@$ked up and should have taken Aish. Scharenberg has no chance of ever playing the footy we once hoped".

To be fair, do you honestly think he'd answer any differently? Imagine the debacle if he said, "No we f@$ked up and should have taken Aish. Scharenberg has no chance of ever playing the footy we once hoped".

Not Really but he did not have to sound so excited

Shows that Hine thinks that Scharanberg when Fit will be something very special
Or doesnt want to destroy a young players confidence who is about to go through a gruelling rehab...

He's not about to say "If I'd known Scharenberg was going to do his knee we would have taken Aish"

Edit: beaten to it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or doesnt want to destroy a young players confidence who is about to go through a gruelling rehab...

He's not about to say "If I'd known Scharenberg was going to do his knee we would have taken Aish"

Edit: beaten to it

So what they are all saying at this Review is just Crap then?

Apparently there's a bloke in a beanie who's upset that the club won't ditch the players who did their knees :drunk:
Left straight after his question too

Back